2-2: DEATH AT 20,000 VOLTS

Sanemi examined his surroundings, exiting the start room. "It looks like we're in some sort of city? And that gigantic freak's inching closer to us..", he said, eyes locked onto the figure away from the city.

"Everything looks so dystopian!", Mitsuri said, seeing the architecture of the buildings. "It's so cool!"

"It's just buildings, Mitsuri.", Obanai sighed as he walked forward. As he did, three Strays spawned on some sort of stage, but there was something off about them. Their bodies were modified, almost robotic in some areas. A cannon replaced their right arm, and most of their right side was cybernetic. "That's different.."

The Soldiers charged up their cannon and fired a spray of orbs at Obanai rather than the trademark singular projectile. Caught off-guard by this, two orbs grazed Obanai's clothes, but he managed to deflect most of them quickly. "They just had to make you things stronger..", Obanai sighed, concentrating his breathing.

"Serpent Breathing, First Form: Winding Serpent Slash!"

Obanai stepped forward, giving himself momentum before slicing apart a Soldier's arm cannon. His blade aimed for its neck next, and it reached its target in less than a second. "At least your neck doesn't have protection.."

Obanai decapitated the Soldier, as he used its body to shield himself from the second spray of projectiles coming at him. Rengoku dealt with the first one, while Mitsuri finished off the second. The Hashira traversed through the city, soon finding a small electrical box mounted on a wall.

"So, the point of this is..?", Sanemi asked, looking at it curiously. It fizzled with electricity for a small moment.

"It could be a puzzle, like the skulls and pedestals.", Shinobu said. "Why not try breaking it?"

"Why would it be a puzzle? It just looks like a normal electricity box to me.", Sanemi replied.

"Just try it. There's no harm in breaking it, right?"

"Tch, whatever you say.", Sanemi scoffed, slicing apart the electrical box. As soon as he did, two Soldiers spawned nearby, along with two rapidly approaching Streetcleaners. "Huh, you might be on to something.."

A Soldier shot a burst of orbs at Rengoku, the latter deflecting a projectile into a Streetcleaner's gas tank, blowing it up and evaporating both Soldiers and the other Streetcleaner. "My precision's better than I thought!", he beamed.

As they left the area, they went out searching for more electrical boxes. Giyu jumped on a bounce pad, which launched him to another box. He stabbed it with his sword, summoning three Soldiers and a Malicious Face.

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form: Constant Flux."

Giyu charged toward the demons, constantly slashing and deflecting the stream of projectiles made by the Face and the Soldiers. His body twisted and turned as it sliced apart the Soldiers while also evading several orbs. A water dragon manifested as Giyu finished off the final Soldier, now turning and rushing at the Malicious Face. It charged up a yellow orb in its mouth, signaling its laser attack. However, Giyu got to it quickly enough and sliced it apart before it could fire its attack, the water dragon rushing into it in his eyes. Giyu fell to the ground gracefully, as the Malicious Face did so as well, creating a small rumble in the ground.

"Right, where next?", Tengen said to himself as he saw Giyu finish off the Maurice. He looked inside several houses, before finding an electrical box in one and a skeleton on a bed.

"Sorry to barge into your home uninvited, but I need to destroy this..", Tengen said to the skeleton as he broke the box with his fist. He heard the telltale sound of a Cerberus awakening, along with other enemies spawning. He left the house to see himself cornered by a Cerberus and four Soldiers. "Let's do this."