1-2: THE BURNING WORLD

Tengen groaned as he left the start room and looked beyond the weird stone formations. More pedestals and locked doors.

"As beautiful as the scenery is, I'm really starting to hate this place..", Tengen sighed. As he walked near the blue pedestal, several Filth, Strays, and Schisms spawned.

"Sound Breathing, Fifth Form: String Performance!"

Tengen blitzed forward, spinning his dual blades and grinding every enemy he came in contact with, taking out his anger on them.

"I really don't see how the puzzles are that bad.", Obanai said, seeing Tengen demolish Limbo's inhabitants.

"Because they're boring and time-consuming!", Tengen replied, stopping as he killed the last Stray. "Where do we even go from here?"

"There seems to be a door above us.", Giyu pointed out. "We can reach it if we climb this tow-"

With no hesitation, Tengen expertly parkoured on top of the tower to the door, reaching it in seconds. Giyu sighed. "..Wait for us, Tengen."

Tengen gave a thumbs-up and watched as the other Hashira slowly reached the door as well. With that, he opened the door.

Inside was a dark room illuminated with torches. Ten Filths spawned in, cornering the Hashira.

"Serpent Breathing, Fifth Form: Slithering Serpent."

Obanai burst forth, his blade twisting and turning, decapitating every Filth one by one until their bodies fell. Two Drones and four Schisms took their place, projectiles filling the enclosed space.

"Mist Breathing, Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash."

"Sound Breathing, Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!"

On one side, the projectiles were blown back by Muichiro's slash. On the other, the projectiles were being returned to sender by Tengen's blades. Soon enough, each side was cleared out. With that, the front door unlocked and a new room awaited the Hashira. A winding staircase was present, and a blue skull awaited them once they went up it. As Sanemi picked it up, three Drones, two Strays, and five Filths spawned nearby.

"Wind Breathing, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!"

Sanemi dashed forward, slashing continuously in a horizontal pattern and clearing out the stairwell in seconds. A Drone shot a burst of projectiles at him, which he deflected, causing the projectiles to hit the drone. In return, the Drone fell towards Sanemi who knocked it back into the two others, exploding them as well.

"I've gotten used to you bastards..", Sanemi scoffed before heading back, blue skull in hand.

"Hey, Rengoku, can I borrow your shotgun?", Muichiro asked on the way there.

"Hm? Of course! Why?", Rengoku said, handing over the Core Eject.

"Well, I just-"

Muichiro was interrupted by the undeniable scent of smoke. As he turned a corner, the bodies of husks were set aflame.. but by what?

"..Rengoku, was this you?", Tengen asked.

"I haven't even used a Flame Breathing technique yet!", Rengoku responded. As they walked further into the hallway, the scent of flames got stronger and stronger. And once they reached the starting door, a peculiar sight greeted them.

Everything was on fire. The stone formations, the trees, the floor, EVERYTHING. Rengoku jumped down, safely avoiding the flames, and identified some sort of robot holding something. He approached it cautiously, before it turned around and started blasting out fire at him. Rengoku barely managed to evade to the right, part of his clothes being set on fire as a result. It was quickly smothered out by Rengoku before two more of the same robot came from nowhere. Rengoku unsheathed his blade, facing the three Streetcleaners.