1-4: CLAIR DE LUNE

"You ever wonder how the Demon Slayer Corps are doing without us?"

Sanemi looked at Obanai, waiting for the others to drop down. "Kind of. I don't think they should be in too much chaos though. That hanafuda-earring slayer seems.. promising.", he responded.

"I guess so.", Obanai responded. "You think they sent out searchmen for us?"

"Definitely. We're their most skilled swordsman, after all. There's a reason why we're the Hashira in the first place."

"Good point..", Obanai replied, seeing the other Hashira drop down one by one. "Alright, let's go."

As the door opened, it revealed a rather soothing change of scenery. It was night instead of day, and a calming song was present throughout the level.

"I've known not to trust this place..", Obanai said, swiftly checking his surroundings for enemies. But, even when they went through the next door, there was nothing. Only a bridge, leading to a manor. Even the two dormant Cerberi seemed "deactivated", as their orb was gray instead of yellow. Obanai concentrated his breathing as he walked closer to the manor door, eventually opening it. His hand stayed on his sword handle, ready to strike at a moment's notice. But.. there was nothing to strike. The inside of the manor was rather large, with no demons whatsoever.

"That's.. strange.", Obanai muttered. There really was only peace in this place, it seemed.

"You don't need to be so paranoid, I think this is finally a peaceful area.", Tengen said to Obanai, walking up the stairs. His eyes went to a skeleton, kneeling on the ground in front of a stained glass painting of what appeared to be an angel. In front of it were the words "FORGIVE ME" scribbled in what seemed to be blood. "Or not..", Tengen said, grabbing his dual blades and pointing them at the skeleton. It appeared to just be a normal skeleton, however, as it didn't even move or budge.

Shinobu and Rengoku walked up the stairs as well. Shinobu took the left door while Rengoku took the right. Shinobu's door was locked, meanwhile, Rengoku went inside what appeared to be a bedroom of some sort. There was a book at the far end of the room. Rengoku picked it up and read it, as it detailed someone hiding skulls around the manor, and speaking to someone named "Gabriel".

"Interesting..", Rengoku muttered, keeping the book on his person as he left to meet with the others. Obanai went downstairs and walked to the middle door, opening it. Inside was a hallway with a large door at the end, with three blue pedestals present. "Sigh, we have to find three skulls.."

"Three? Come on..", Tengen sighed. "Oh well, I'll get to searching.."

Tengen went downstairs and walked to the hallway right of the middle door, revealing a long dining room-esque hallway. Tengen walked to the end, searching top to bottom for a skull. "You've got to be kidding, there's nothing here!"

"Hold on.", Giyu said, coming from behind Tengen. The floorboards creaked under his shoes, as he focused on something. He slashed at a specific floorboard, slicing it in half and revealing a secret hole in the ground. Inside was a blue skull on a pedestal, which Giyu grabbed and left.

"Oh.. that works too then, I guess. Wait for me!", Tengen said, running after the Water Hashira. Giyu opened the middle door and placed the skull on the left pedestal. "There, two more to go."

But, as Giyu walked towards the exit, something slid past the hallway. He instantly grabbed his sword, but the object went by too fast. As he walked closer and inspected the hallway, there was no trace of whatever Giyu saw.

"Everyone, be careful.", Giyu called out. "We're not alone here."

"Just great..", Muichiro muttered to himself, gazing at the angel painting closely. Something seemed.. off about it. He limped closer and poked at it with his sword. However, instead of hitting something, his sword went directly through the "painting".