Chapt. 11

Mil P.O.V

So i didnt know what happen back there about leo but he need to handle it. But the person who i was textin and on the phone was kahlil and he said tat he heard bout the party so he was going to here. That nigga was just makin me blush and smile alot and i had never felt like this before but i like it. So we turnt at this party with alot of people so i was on the dance floor with nene and karma dancing when i felt a pair of hands on my hips.

"U workin tat ass minnie" the dude said and i new who it was. I turn around and seen kahlil fine self. He started calling me minnie when he had text me.

"Thnxs and i dont have one" i said laughing.

"Not from where im seeing it" he said lookin at it.

"Boy u betta quit" i said playfully hitting him.

"Yea wateva but want to go outside" he ask.

"Yea its getting hot in here" i said and we went outside.

I like kahlil and his outfit was on point he had on some blue and yellow swim trunks tat match my swimsuit and had on a wife beater with some white sperrys. He was lookin cute.

"See something u like" he said smiling.

"No wat is there to like" i said laughing.

"Oh really huh" he said smirking.

"Yep" i said popping the p.

"Well how bout now" he said picking me up and throwing me on his sholder.

"Put me down lil u too tall" i said laughing.

"Nope until u say im the finest white boy u ever seen" he said.

"NOOOO" i said screamin.

"Ok then i guess ill drop u in the water then" he said laughing

"Ok ok ok" i said. Then he had brung me down and i had wrap my legs around him catching my breath.

"U goin to say it" he said holdin my ass.

"Yea yea u r the fuglyest white i ever seen" i said.

"Ouch well in the water u go" he said dunking me.

"Noooo" i said screamin and got dunk but brung him down wit me.

"U had to bring me down wit u" he said comin up from the water laughing.

"I wasnt going down all alone" i said laughing.

We was laughing and splashing arounf i never felt this way bout anybody and i was loving it. Kahlil was sexy and nice and i really like him and like having fun with him. Then we was catching our breaths then looking in eachothers eyes in the moonlight. We look for a minute then smashed our lips together and i felt sparks and love. We as kissing for like 5 minutes until someone interrupt us and it was nene.

"Oooh mil finally got her first kiss" she said.

"Shut up nene" i said splashing some water on her.

"Yea watever i was checking on u and whos this" she said.

"This is kahlil" i said smiling.

"Oh hi kahlil like the name and im nene mil sis"she said.

"Wassup shawty" kahlil said.

"Ohh he talk black yep hes an keeper" nene said.

"Bye nene" i said.

"Ok wateva have fun" she said walking off.

"Omg shes stupid" i said.

"Haha so tat was ur first kiss huh" he said.

"Yep" i said holdin my head down.

"No worry ma i just took ur lip virginity" he said lifting my head wit his index finger.

I laugh and blush at him then we got out of the water, dried off and head back to the party. I was just dancing like i never did before and i felt a pair of eyes on me and i looked and seen it was leo mean mugging the shit out of kahlil. All i did was laugh and got back to dancing then a few hours later the party was over and me and the girls and the boys stayed to clean up. Kahlil was heading out the door and before he was out he turn around and kiss me wit his soft lips.

"Ill text u later ok" he said and i shook my head and then he left.

Then i head to the kitchen and seen karma and hakeem there. Hakeem was making karma laugh and shit it was cute how those two get along. Then they started kissing eww i hate when i see other people kissing even on tv its just nasty.

"Ewwww go get a room" i said goin to the fridge.

"Haha shut up mil nobody was saying tat when u kiss tat boy out there" she said laughing.

"U seen tat" i said blushing.

"Hell yea he was eating ur face off" hakeem said laughing.

"Yea watever how u know tat" i said sipping on my soda.

"Nene told us" she said.

"Tat snitch where she at anyways" i asked.

"Umm in the game room playing the game" she said.

"Ok thnxs have fun" i said leaving the kitchen.

Then i went on the patio and look at the water moving. Then i felt a present came in and it was leo.

"Oh hey leo i had fun tonight" i said.

"Yea ik i throw the best of the best" he said sitting next to me and throwing his arm behind his head.

"Haha boy watever" i said laughing.

We sat in peace for a few minutes then he said something.

"So who was tat nigga tat was up all on u" he said.

"Oh tat was kahlil the dude i was tellin u about" i said.

"Oh he sho was kissing u hella hard" he said.

"U seen tat" i said choking on my pop.

"Yep and i have a question" he said looking at me.

"Ok wat" i said in confusion.

"How u going to let a nigga kiss u when u only met him in one day huh" he said in anger.

"Idk it just happen" i said.

"It just happen huh ALOT OF THINGS CAN HAPPEN MILL TAT SHIT FOUL" he said getting mad.

"Y u getting so damn worked up were not dating so wats the problem" i said standing up.

"THE DAMN PROBLEM IS TAT U KISSING ALL ON THESE BOYS TAT U DONT KNOW U DAMN HOE" he said yelling at me and tat shit hurt.

"Wat u just call me" i said.

"A HOE MI-" before he could finish i punched the shit out of him.

"DONT NEVER CALL ME OUT OF MY NAME PUSSY ASS PUNK" i yelled at him and storm out.

"NENE KARMA LETS GO NOW" i yell out to them.

They came and ask wat happen and i said " lets go now" and storm out to the car and they came and left. I cant believe he had just said tat bullshit about me im not a hoe tat was the only person i kissed ever and this nigga got a nerve to call me an hoe. I dont even want to see his ugly ass no more or talk to him. So karma spent the night and we was in the party room at our house and just talking then i got an text from kahlil saying "Goodnite minnie thinking bout u " and i just smile and say goodnite back and then i fell a sleep with him on my mind.

OK so i update and also Khalil is in here and later in the story a surprise is going to happen so keep reading thank u all.