Chapt.3

NeNe P.O.V

Hey its me Nene, im Mil sis and let me tell you. Im 5'7 and dark super dark, im also the second oldest out of our sisters. My dad have 7 kids. 4 daughters and 3 boys and out of the girls im second. But anyways im also a girly girl all the girls are girly girls but set for mill, im 17 and also smart. Mill sometimes get on my nerves cuz everytime a boy tries to talk to me she pushes them away but i still love her and everytime a girl tries to fight me she helps cuz im not a fighter she is tats y we call her stitch she may look innocent but shes bad.But back to the story so when me mil and Rio as walking to first period i had bumped into someone and it was Leo ugh. He get on my nerves he use to bully mil but me and her didnt go to the same school but shes still tells me things even tat she use to like him.

Leo-Nene im sorry

Me-its okay

Leo-can i talk to u

Me-ummm

Leo-plzzz real quick

Me-Make it quick

Leo- ok so can u talk to mil for me

Me-y

Leo-cuz i did things to her tat i didnt mean to

Mil-NENE COME ON NOW!!!!

Nene-im sorry but i have to go

Leo-can we talk later

Nene-Yea ill think bout it

Leo-O

Mil-NENE!!

Me- ok dang

So i had caught up with mil and Rio i wonder y Leo had to talk about?? But while we was in class i notice tat the tip of mil ears had turn red which mean she was thinking. I didnt want to disturb her but tas my sis so i had ask.

Me- mil u ok?

Mil- yea just memories

Me- oh okay then

I knew she wasnt okay cuz her whole ear change to red and she was mad. So i had scooted over a little but a little to much cuz i bumped into a boy tat was cute no FINE!! He was brown with super light brown eyes and his lips was so juicy and u can tell he worked out. When he was bout to say something till this ratchet hoe had said something to me.

?-LOOK BISH WATCH WHERE U GOIN U BUMPED INTO MY MAN!!

I guess every body had heard tat even mil so she had jumped in.

Mil-Bitch it was a accident so shut ur wanna be ass up and gone.

?- who r u talkin too?

Mil- umm u who else ms.ratchet rosheda

?- u can stay out of this cuz this wasnt a big deal

Mil- rite so y u yelling at my sis for it was a accident cuz i get mad easly and i should beat ur ass for makin a big out of this cuz i ill pull all ur 25 cent weave out of ur bald head of urs!!

After tat she had just shut up and everybody was dead when mil said tat even me then she had to say some more shit.

Rosheda-wat u laughin at??

Me-at u who else?

She was bout to punch me until mil grab her hand, mil shook her head no and started beating her ass. All i heard was dammmmmnnn and mil beat tat ass and others. After mil beat her ass she sat back down in her seat and act like nothing happen man mil didnt have not even one scratch yea shes a damn savage and the teacher was knock out so she didnt get in trouble. Some people had to take Rosheda to the hospital cuz mil had gave her a concussion and her face was fuck up i mean damnnn!! I love my sister so much i dont know wat i would do witout her.

Nene pic in here