Chapt.5

Leo P.O.V

So me and my family was moving to a new house man it was big but while we was moving things into the house i had seen a girl across the street from ours and had a nice body like mils and the outfit wat a strange thing but she had got on a motorcycle assuming to be hers and had rode off then she got me thinking wat mil said earlier i didnt even know tat she had liked me i thought she had hated me but now she do. Man i fucked up im crazy over her she is different and i like different. While i was thinking Rio had interrupted my thoughts and said...

Rio-wat u thinkin about

Me-tat girl she reminded me of mil

Rio-tats cuz tat is mil dumb ass

Soon as he said tat my eyes got bigger and i was surprised tat i was goin to live close to mil now i just got to get her to listen.

Me-damn really? i wonder where she headed too

Rio-shes headed to the mall im bout to go u wanna goooo?

Me-yassss like was tat even a question lol.

Rio-ok let me put this stuff up real quick and well get goin

Me-okay

I was ready to see mil so i just standing outside looking at mil house wondering then rio came and we left.

At the Mall...

Karma P.O.V

Heyy its u know who u gurl karma but im mix brazilian and black ,im also 17 and the same height as nene and we be teasing mil bout it. Man we all grew up together and me and mil was in the gang. But anyway i moved down here wit my friend leo cuz he is the boss of our gang now and trying to bring the business down here. I was excited to see my girls and of course they was but when i got to school today i seen this fine ass boy he was brown skin and buff with his dreads ooo he was hella sexy he had to be bout 6 ft or over but i had to ignored his ass for i can meet wit mil and them. So after school we headed to the mall and waited on mill and rio. Mil finally got here and all we have to do is wait on rio. And let me tell u today was a lucky day tat boy i had seen earlier he was here and had walked in wit leo i didnt know they knew eachother but they started to head over and when they got here i had dapped up leo and mil was lookin hell crazy.

Mil-wait k u kno leo?

Me-yea can i talked to u

Mil-yea sure

So i pulled her over from everybody an started talkin

Me-i kno leo cuz...

Mil-cuz wat

Me-cuz he the new boss of the gang mil

I was getting ready for her to explode but she didnt do it. i was surprised

Me-u okay

Mil-yea im fine but when did he join

Me- the year u left

Mil-damn but i seen how u was lookin at hakeem

Me-u kno him

Mil-yea tats rio cousin

Me-ooo yea hes aite

Mil-mhmm wateva

So we sat started back walking to everyone and we started shopping and while we was shopping i felt a pair of eyes on me and guess who it was hakeem ass. Everytime i turn around he look away and i was just laughing but we was goin to every store and every store we came out of we had more and more bags. Its was to much especially for mil she kept fallen cuz shes so short then my arms got tired and i started to drop bags and it was too much but then somebody had help me and it was hakeem i was all jumpy inside but kept it cool hed had help me all the way to the car and put my stuff in so then while we was by my car we had an conversation......

Me-thnxs for the help

Keem-np ma

Me-um wats ur name(even though ik it)

Keem-hakeem and u r karma

Me-how u kno?

Keem-cuz im in the gang wit leo

Me-oh well y i havent seen u around

Keem-cuz i was down here wit the business

Me-oh well thnxs again

Keem-aye before u go can i get ur number?

Me-yea sure

I gave keem my number then when he walked off i heard him say YASSS real loudly i was laughing i said goodbye to everyone and left tat just made my day!

Karma pic in here