Intro

Okay let me tell u bout me. My name is amilionna(uh-mil-li-onn-a) drain. Im brownskin with light brown eyes that sometimes change to the color grey and i don't know y and im 5'2 wit brown hair tat touch above my butt and a little below im also a tomboy play alot of sports even football. But anyways i live in Atlanta wit my sister my lil brother my step mom and dad and my dog also known as my bestie. My sister name is Omneya but we call her Nene my lil brother name is Ricardo but call him cardo and my dog is a pitbull name blu cuz he is blue wit a red nose. My sister is the girly-girl and 4 months older than me but i watch over her. Even though she get on my nerves i still love her. Me and her got different moms but have the same stepmom and dad. We are in 11 grade and we have move down here in the summer before eight grade school year. I had move down here cuz i was gettin tired of my momma and i was tryin to get out of the gang. See when i was little me and my mom was going to hard times and my dad wasn't around tat much so i joined a gang no one expect me to be in one cuz i was little and smart. So it was easy not to get killed. On the streets people called me stitch cuz i was roudy and cute and didn't give a fuck bout people but me and my gang. I was the baddest on these streets and i was in 4 grade when all this happen. But i did it anyway it was just me. My mom found out a later like in 6 grade but she got over it. She got a job and know we was doin good. I was still in the gang though people still didn't caught me that's how slick i am. I was next in line to be leader of our gang until my mom said i was moving i was fuckin mad but i still had my money though my mom wasn't coming wit me cuz i was movin wit my dad and tat got on my nerves so now here i am.