Chapt. 1

Mil P.O.V

Bark bark bark......

Ugggghhhh wat is it boy?

I had woke to blu barking i guess i had to get up cuz he had to go.It was 5 am REALLY!! Omg but i had to anyway to be the first in bathroom.So i let blu go to the bathroom and let him back in.After tat he had got back on the bed and lay back down.I had got started on my daily workout then when i was done i had got in the shower. When i was done it was 6:25 so i lotion up and got out of me and nene bathroom.Our house was big but since my dad is over protected i had to share a room. But anyways i had pick out a pink bra and black boy shorts then did my hygiene and pick out my galaxy joggers and my black fitted shirt with my black forces.Then i pick out my accessories which was my snoopy earings and my black bracelet.Then i combed my hair out straight and grad one of my nerd glasses and galxay snapback i was looking to cute.It was 6:45 i was bout to wake up nene but she already in the shower so i went downstairs to see kanisha cooking.See i cant call my step parents mom or dad cuz its weird to me so i call them by their real name but i still love her no disrespect she know bout who i feel. But her cooking be super good so i sat down at the table waiting on nene and cardo to get up.

Me-Goodmornin Kanisha

Kanisha- Goodmornin mil u look cute

Me-thnxs u want me to drop cardo off to school?

Kanisha-Welcome and sure if u want to he is already dressed

Me-Ok

So then nene and cardo came downstairs wearing the same thing as me omg!! But it was ok so then Kanisha wanted to take a pic so we got together and took the pic i told Kanisha to send it to my phone and she said ok.Then we sat down and ate breakfast and it was 7:05 and we was ready to go i told cardo he was riding with me and let me u tell tat nigga was happy.So i got my Samsung galaxy s5 and my keys to my lighting blue roadster man i love this car but also my motorcycle. So we got in the car and turn the music on and bobby bitch came on so we was rapping to it. I love to rap also its my passion i was good too. But we dropped cardo off and me and nene head off to school.When we arrived to school we was getting mean mugged from all the ratchet hoes at our school but we ignored them cuz we know they hatting. Then our bestfriend Rio came up to us and he is gay and if he wasnt then me and nene would got our asses wooped by our dad. He says we cant have no boyfriend until we are 40. But i aint worried i dont believe in love unless its my fam. But its nene im worried bout see nene got all these boys on her and i do too but she get hurt easly and if someone hurt her shit i will go ham on the person who hurt her i might be small but shoal can beat a nigga ass. Member i been around niggas no reason y they call me stitch im all cute but shit im evil. So we was walking to class when somebody bump in to me?

??-My bad u okay?

Me-Yea u

After tat i had looked up and seen....

What did she see found out in the next chapter thnxs for reading !!!!Also mil pic in here