Chapt.8

Hey everyone since its summer break i will be updating everyday so thnxs for reading and tell other people to read my book!

Same day..... Mil P.O.V

MIL GET UP! RITE NOW! COME ON ITS 6:25!! U LAZY UGH!!!!! Nene said and had left and i remember it was 6:25 so i jump up and and got in the shower for 15 minutes then did my hygiene. I got out grab my light blue bra and pantie set and put tat on. Then i got my lightblue pants, a black fitted button up shirt, and my lightblue tie, and my lightblue and black adidas. See im not a jordan fan my whole fam is but not me and my mom and brother on my mom side. I only wear adidas nikes and converses no jordans. Then i put on my lightblue wristbands and my blue nerd glasses. I grab my blue cookie monster case to my phone and put tat on. I went downstairs to see dad and kanisha and cardo but no nene? Probably got a ride from rio but oh well.

"Goodmornin" i said. "Goodmornin" everybody said back. Then my dad said" awww look at milly lookin like a nerd today".I was just laughing cuz how he had said it like i was a little girl. Me and my dad are cool now but he still treat me as a little kid but not anybody else even mya who is my little sister and in 9th grade like really but its coo. So i sat down and look at the time on my phone it was 7:20 so i had hurry and got up took a piece of bacon off the stove and i grab the keys to my baby. I never took my baby to school before so this the first time and plus it goes faster than my car. So i got my helmet and was gone out of the door. I hopped on my baby and drove off as fast as i can.

Arriving at school

So when i was arriving at school all eyes was on me like they didnt know who it was and of course they didnt know cuz my face was cover and this my fist time driving my baby. I got off my baby and seen leo headed this way ugh yyy lord. He came up too me and i took off my helmet and my hair had this rad look to it and my hair was to the side so people still couldnt see my face.

"Hey mill" he said i turn around and my head hit the top of his stomach tats how short i am compared to him. "ummm hi" i said scooting back a little. "u didnt reply to my text this morning" he said. I looked at my phone and seen i had a message from him then i said "my bad i didnt see it i was rushing". I started walking to class with leo beside me and girls mean mugging and boys licking their lips and i was just laughing and shaking my head.

"U look cute today ma" leo said. "thnxs ig" i said lookin at my phone. He had grab my phone out of phone and this nigga know im short. "gimme my phone back" i said trying to reach it and also i cant jump high ugh i hate being short. "nope wat does ig mean" he said holding it up for i cant reach it. "leo quit playin" i said as im jumping. "u goin to tell me wat ig mean" he said, "it mean i guess dummy" I said gettin mad. "mill u know wat im talking bout" he said touching my face and lord everybody gasp cuz people kno not to touch my face so he was lookin confuse and shit.

Then he said "wat?" then people said"u gone get it"then he looked back at me and my eyes turn grey and my ears turn red. Then he turn around and started to run and when im mad i run fast wit my little legs so i ran after him and jumped on his back and took his ass down i started punching real hard but not to hard cuz my hits was already hard i grab my phone and his ass "u betta be lucky i went easy on ur ass" and i help his up and he dusted his self off." Damn ma for a shorty u a beast" he said. I just laugh and told him to bend down " tats y they call me stitch" i whispered to him. He smirked and we headed off to class and i had seen my two besties and rio my sis all lovely dovey ewww. Rio thought his ass was slick but ik he wasnt gay i just didnt tell him ik. I sat down next to rio and leo sat next to me then i whisper in rio ear "ik u wasnt gay all this time but if u hurt my sis i will hurt u and u know tat". He nodded his head and said " i wont and of course u knew nothing cant get pass u". I popped my imaginary collar and me and him laugh. The teacher came in and we got started with work i just hope later on if rio and nene go out i hope she wont do anything stupid.

And that is all for today and i will be updating tomorrow so dont worry bout it thnxs for reading next chapter will be bout leo and karma cuz they havent have tat much pov's.