Chapt.7

Rio P.O.V

Finally i get my own p.o.v dang u been stingy but back to me. Hi its the one and only Rio but let quit the act. Im 18 and leo big brother im lightskin also wit curly hair but my eyes r hazel. Also im the same height as leo also. And i have a secret tat nobody kno about. I have a crush on nene and before u say anything im not gay and never will be again. I was at first but when i had seen nene the first time she got me straight and it been an act ever since but i never told anyone not even leo or momma. But i will later in the story but lets get goin.

Beep beep bee-

I woke up to turn my alarm off and see wat time it says. It was 6:15 and while i walkin pass leo room i saw him textin somebody so i had sneaked up on him. "BOO" i yell and this nigga almost had an heart attack and i think he had broke his phone."Damn nigga u get on my fucking nerves" he said. "Ik scared ass nigga" i said bout to walk away until leo called me."Rio?"he said and i turn around and said "yesss"."Wat happen to ur voice nigga and u talkin different" he said. Damn i forgot bout my gay voice so i acted like i was gay "wat u talkin bout boii" i said actin nervous. He came close to me and look me in the eyes and he can tell i was lyin. "rio u aint lyin to me u talk like a whole nigga back there" he said. "ummmm-" he cut me off before i told him a lie,"umm nothing nigga u not gay aint u?" he said. "well-" he cut me off again. "well nothing u been straight this whole time havent u?" he said wit a hint of anger in his voice. "ummmm"i said "HAVENT U!!!"he yell in my face ik im not scared i just dont want him to know. "can i finish damn bro" I cleared my voice to my regular voice " well u see i was gay at first but when i had seen nene i wasnt gay anymo idk how but it just happen and i been liking nene all this damn time and the only way i could hang wit her if i was gay cuz her dad and mil" i said in one whole breathe. He had his he crazy/confuse face on then said "so let me get this straight u was gay but not no more cuz of nene","yep" i said. " then u acted gay all this damn time" he said and i nodded my head yes." tis is to damn much do mama know?" he said and i shook my head no then i said " leo dont tell anyone plz". He hesitated for a minute then said " okay cuz u had kept my secret" and i said "thnxs lil bro" then i nudge his head. "Aye look nigga just cuz u older dont mean shit" he said and i laugh and said while im walking "yes it does". After tat i got in the shower and did my hygiene and put on some boxers then some black tru religion jeans my red shirt wit my black vest wit a grey hood then put on my infrared 6s and put on a black rolex and grabbed a bulls snapback and when i was finish i sag just the rite amount cuz today i was goin to tell nene tat i wasnt gay. All this year i wasnt wearing gay shit i was looking like a real nigga so people thought i wasnt gay but i text nene and ask her did she wanted to ride wit me and she instantly texted back yes. So i told mama i was leaving and kiss her goodbye and told leo ill meet him at school. So i left the house and got in my car and pull up at nene house and told her to come outside but before i sent it she open my car door already and nene was lookin good today. She was wearing some black shorts and a red crop top with a black vest and some bred 11s. She was lookin hella fine.

Nene P.O.V

So i got in rios car and notice tat rio was lookin good as always. He was staring like damn nigga take a pic but i was to nice to say tat but i do have a crush on rio but to bad he is gay so im trying to get over it. I had cleared my throat to make him stop staring then i said "hey rio u okay?" "yea y u said tat" he said in a totally different voice like woah."u was staring all hard and wat happen to ur voice" i said. His eyes got big for some reason and i wanted to know like really bad so i had ask him. "rio is there something u not telling me?"Then he said"ummm if i tell u promise me u dont get mad ok"." i promise" i said.He sighed and started talkin "Ok i am not really gay". My eyes got big after i really was surprise " wait so u was never gay it was all an act" i said. "well i was at first but u turn me straight and the only way to hang wit u was by bein gay" he said. "Im not mad rio i have to tell u something i really had a big big crush on u but u was gay and i was mad cuz u were" i explained to him.He smiled then drove off to school and we got there and he parked i was bout to get out but rio pull me back in the car and smashed his lips into mines. He lips was super soft and juicy we kissed for bout 5 minutes and when we was done i was blushing hard. He laugh then said"u blushing hard ma but its okay u still beautiful". Tat made me blush hard frfr, then we got out and and rio put his arm around me and started walking to class. While we was walking we was getting mean mugged by haters and awwww and confuse looks. Then i heard "they think they cute cuz they matching" and i didnt even know we was matching and all i did was smile and laughed. Then rio whispered in my ear "dont worry they just hating" and i shooked my head. Today was the best day of my life!

Thnxs for reading my book ik im new to this so dont judge me and also excuse the mistakes. I love every each of yall.

Nene and Rio?

Do mil know?

Wat will she do if she know?

READ!

READ!

READ!

READ!

READ!