Chapter 9

REUBEN • POV

Man-meat sandwich of delightful death! Hunky squirrel contraption of pleasurable torture! Muscle-made smothering machine of suffocation! I was in heaven!

Sighing happily, I shoved my face against Nolan's armpit to further indulge myself in his manly scent and the safe and secure feeling of being totally surrounded. He was sleeping, his arm thrown over my neck in true dominant fashion - even asleep. What a pretentious Master! Not that I was complaining! While the dead weight of his arm was slightly crushing my throat, I was a sick fuck and delighted in the feeling!

Daddy was squeezing my waist tightly, searching for warmth as always. We were all packed in so tight, like labia in a thong, that we were creating furnace-like-heat waves between us. Was I slightly unable to breathe? Yes! Was that the best part? Surprisingly not. It just got better!

I was curled up like a fairy dramatically lying in a bed of flowers in a field, with my ass nestled comfortably against Daddy's cock where he was curled around my back. I could feel the bulge of him nestled there, hot and throbbing against me. Morning wood was one hell of a delicious drug. I couldn't help but wiggle my butt back against him, delighted with the friction.

Nolan's cock wasn't as close, since my folded legs were pressed against his stomach. But It didn't mean I couldn't run my hands over his broad, slightly furred chest and pink nipples pierced with silver barbells, caressing him like I was petting the prettiest rug ever! He barely stirred and I spent a few minutes exploring.

I found a few freckles on his pale skin, and discovered that his nipples tightened when I touched them, only to relax and expand again in the heat when I moved away. So... fascinating! Because Nolan was a large man, with muscles and a perfect amount of fat that gave him a nice, strong, huggable belly and arms big enough to crush my skull in... he had big, sexy pecs.

I spread my fingers over them, squeezing in the classic 'honking the horns' motion with satisfactory glee.

"Stop groping me."

Nolan's deep voice, always hoarse and gravelly with sleep in the mornings, rained above my head quietly and I giggled, even as full body shivers rippled through me. I gave his pecs another cheeky squeeze. "Hi!"

"Hi, Little One," he muttered, removing his arm from around my neck so that he could capture my slim wrists with one big fist, holding my wandering hands captive against his chest. He kissed my forehead. "Why are you awake? Hmm? Do I have to tie you up and make you keep your hands to yourself, sneaky boy? Who said you could touch me?"

He was teasing, I could tell, and I delighted in his attention.

I'd missed him these past few days, but luckily the worst of it was over. Nolan had successfully moved his belongings out of his apartment and into our home! The spare room was well on its way to being decorated and although most of Nolan's belongings still sat in boxes, we were making progress finding little homes for them all amongst our things.

I loved seeing him spread across the space, adding his personality and interests to our home, like he truly belonged all along. It helped that I got to learn new things about Nolan too! Like that he loved collecting DVDs and had a massive inventory we'd arranged on shelves in his room. I'd plopped down in his lap on the floor and let him talk me through his favourites with vivid interest. We'd even made a 'Reuben's watchlist' pile just for me!

Daddy also seemed happier now that Nolan was situated.

He was brighter, bolder and more confident, as a person and as my Daddy. He scolded me more, loved me more, showered me in attention - the good kind, and I was having a blast. We'd started cooking together after class! He taught me how to make the best spaghetti bolognese - my favourite dish - and when Nolan tried it and groaned that it was so good... I'd never felt that kind of euphoria before.