Chapter 7

REUBEN • POV

I woke up the next morning feeling light and free, like I truly had nothing to worry about anymore - not after my emergency meeting with the two most important bugs in my life about turning my life around for the better and devising a genius plan!

It was a fucking awesome feeling. I imagined it to be how 'Red Bull' wanted their customers to feel before they got sued for false advertising. Reuben now has wings! I fluttered my imaginary wings all the way over to my desk, grabbing my laptop and my pencil case, shoving them into my backpack.

Spotikus gave an answering flap of his own wings, though they sounded like a snare drum in a gymnasium, they were so powerful and rapid. Show off!

"Are you ready Reu?" Daddy called from downstairs and I quickly picked up Mister Hopper and Spotikus' travel container, tucking it securely under my arm. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and darted down the stars to meet him. Daddy seemed surprised, but cheerful over my eagerness to join him.

Usually I'd still be naked around this time, and running away from him, not actually wanting to willingly be driven to college.

But alas, I have turned the other cheek on such evil! I have cast the brat from my life - temporarily! If I wanted to get fucked anytime soon, I had to show Nolan that I was willing to earn it and earning it meant not fighting Daddy like John Cena every morning in a WWE ring when he wanted me to go to class.

Nolan appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. He looked me over with his sharp blue eyes, nodding his approval and smirking. "Here, boy," he handed me a brown paper bag. "Lunch. Have a good day, Little One," he mused, stressing the word 'good'. I couldn't help but stick my tongue out at him and roll my eyes.

He was enjoying my obedience way too much.

Nolan simply winked at me, crooking his finger and beckoning me closer in such a way that could give a lesser human being a chubby cock. I was not a lesser human being, and I was immune to his evil, demonic charming ways! There was no way I was getting hard over a man who delighted in the face of my suffering! No way!

"You're tenting your pants," Mister Hopper snorted, always quick to pull me on my bullshit, the little bastard! I adjusted myself in my jeans stiffly and Nolan's grin got even more sinister if that was possible as I waddled up to him.

"Gimme!" I tried grabbing for my sandwich but he pulled it back, leaning in to kiss my lips instead. I let out a little cry of protest, just for show, then kissed him back just as hungrily, savouring the electricity that sparked throughout my body from the sensation of his caressing tongue and lips moving against my own.

Nolan smacked my butt and pulled back way too quickly, pressing my sandwich into my hands. "I won't be home till late this evening and Daddy won't be back until work is finished, so you'll be home alone for a little while once class is over. Behave yourself and I expect to find the house just the way I leave it this morning. Do you understand me?"

"You mean I can't throw a massive party and invite all of my zero friends over to get smashed, tear up the house and have a giant orgy on the kitchen island?! How very stuck up and unreasonable of you!" I gasped dramatically.

"Mase, did you ask for the unfunny jokester mod on your boy when you got him?" Nolan deadpanned, staring blankly over my shoulder at Daddy, who slowly shook his head just as seriously.

"No, no I didn't. I think he's faulty," Daddy sighed and I felt him tug teasingly on my hair. "We should send him back."

"Nooo!" I laughed. "Don't send me back! I'm hilarious!"