Can't Go Anywhere

The newlywed was brought to the Varman Mansion. Janaki took care of all the rituals that are to be done by the newlywed. Vishnu and Thamizhini did everything without looking at each other. They were both in different emotions. Vishnu did everything with a heart full of pain that Thamizhini didn't willingly agree to this wedding while Thamizhini did everything with happiness that he became hers along with a fear for the future. Janaki and Ragu took them to the Perur temple as a part of their ritual. They were kept busy and surrounded by relatives until night. 

Veer went straight to the hospital after the wedding was over. The doctor has made all the arrangements for the tests and took Rudran to the hospital. He met with the doctor.

“We are taking all the tests, Mr. Veer. His other organs are slowly failing him. We are trying to keep the blood flow to the brain and other vital organs intact but we can only do so much from externally. If the tests come back positive, we can prepare him for the operation.”

“What is the earliest I can expect the results?”

“We are doing everything at a fast pace, Mr. Veer. All the tests and preparation may take another three days.”

“At the end of this week, he will be ready for the operation then?”

“Positively.”

“Good, I want him alive and well.”

“We will try our best, Mr. Veer,” the doctor said and Veer nodded his head and went to the room his uncle was admitted in. It was an elite room with all the facilities. He looked at his uncle’s face covered in a mask, tubes, and wires. His eyes turned red as he controlled his tears. He pulled out his phone and called someone.

“Where is she?”

“She is in her friend’s house, sir. The factory manager turned her away as he was told. She has agreed to work at the strawberry plantation. She is going there tomorrow.”

“Don't let her out of your eyes.”

“On it, sir.” 

Veer hung up the call.

‘I will make your life a living hell. You will come to me on your own. But when you come back here, I will show you the real hell.’ he thought to himself. His memories took back to that day when he met her again.

***

Veer had to go to Bangalore to meet his franchise partner from Canada. His client’s flight was in Bangalore and hence Veer decided to keep the meeting there. Nope, that was not the reason. If he wanted to, he can bring the guest to his place. He chose to go to Bangalore in hopes of seeing her again. He knew it was stupid. He knew the probability is almost zero and yet he decided against his sane mind.

The client loves Thai food and hence he picked the famous Thai restaurant in Bangalore. This elevated hotel features a scenic garden pavilion, indoor and outdoor services. Veer booked the pavilion that looked like an island hut. The place is surrounded by water and is connected by a beautiful bridge. The water had koi fish of orange, black and white colors. In the center of the hut, a table for 8 was placed and neatly set. There were 5 islands like that one and Veer booked all of them and hence it was only he and his client at the place. They ordered their food and started talking about their business while Veer’s bodyguards stood at the entrance of the bridge on either side.

“Your soup, sir.” A chef came along with the server to serve the elite guests. He placed two bowls of ‘tom yum’ soup in front of them very politely. His hands shivered when he placed the bowl in front of Veer.