chapter 11

We where standing infront of the double doors that we would be walking trough any minute.

these were the last moments of being known ass Princess Olea from Levaerûn. In an hour i will be known as the wife of Prince Kayan of Selmor. I could run away now. Run away from al of this just live in the woods somewere far away were no one knows me.

But then again, i would leave my country and most inportantly, my mom.

"Don't even think of leaving." i suddenly heard from beside me. "i wasn't even thinking of that." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "mhmm then what were you think about huh?" "about how I am gonna have to put up with that misformed head of yours." i said with a scoff knowing that everything in that sentence was a lie. Infact his face was annoyingly perfect. 

"It is time." some man said to us. He roughly grabbed my hand letting me know he would ratter be holding a dead corpse.

I put on a smile for when the doors would open any moment now. "Don't say anything stupid." I said trough my teeth. "Only if you,ll do the same." He said with a smirk.

The doors opend and we walked out of the doors now standing at the top of the stairs. We were met by about two hundred people clapping at us, staring at us. God im glad i don't have to give the speach.

We waved and smiled at everyone while we waited gor the clapping to die down. "Well first off thank you for coming i know its quite a trip for some of you." he said smiling at the crowd earing some laughs from a few people.

"But i promise you its gonna be worth it. Because we have some very eciting news to tell you. I would like to officially announce the marriage of Kayan Thorne and Olea Lark. We have been dating for about 9 months after she emediatly fell for me at last year winter gala. Like seriously she followed me like a lost dog." He said with a chuckle.  And apparently hr wasn't the only one who found it funny because the hole room burst out in laughter. Remember you can't kill him yet, just keep smiling and act as if you deeply in love.

"And with that we would like to officially open the yearly autum ball" he said with a big grin. Before i knew it he grabbed my by my waist and dipped me. When he pulled me up my lips were quickly caught by his. A smell of bark and chocolate filled my nose. His lips were suprisingly soft against mine and luckily didn't kiss to passionatly. Because im sure if i can handle that right now.

But then i thought back to the speach and what he said about me. So i did what anybofy would do and bit his under lip. I could feel him smirk into the kiss  clearly understanfing why i bit him.

Before i knew it he pulled away and smiled at everyone. He grabbed my hand and walked down the stairs. "Try to make some friends and just talk to people. And don't do anything stupid or embarasing" begore i could come  up with a comeback he walked to a group of man in weird feather suits.

Well lets get talking than.

~•°♤°•~

I had been talking to alsorts of people in the past hour and half of the time i had no idea what they were saying. Wich ended me up in a pretty embarasing situation.

A man had started talking to me about how his wife had died last week. But i found out he was talking about that after he beat me up with his handbag for laughing at him. Its not my fault he was talking in a weird language.

I was now walking around a bit just evesdropping on al the tea from the old ladies here. And let me tell you those granies are the most cruel people you will ever meet.

Suddenly a man who looked around my age walked up to me toghetter with a girl with the blackest hair i have ever seen. "Its an honor to finaly meet you" the man said kissing my hand. "Im guesing Kayan has told you al about me?" No he hasn't he has barly spoken to me at all. "No im sorry im afraid not. So im sorry but who are you?"

"Oh that's weird, im his best friend." Shit. "Oh wait he has told me about you. Your name was. . ." "Ace" he said with a big grin. I have now idea who he is but who cares. "Well it was nice meeting you but i have to make some small talk again." I said with a small smile walking away. Were is my mom she should be here.

"He there." I could feel somone grabbing my arm. When i looked at the face of whoever grabbed my arm i was met by an middle aged man smirking at me. He was clearly drunk and he reeked of acohol. i steped out of his grasp trying to make clear that i wanted him to let go. But he clearly didn't take the hint.

"Im sorry but im a bit busy right now." If i wasn't in a room full of judgy people i would have already slapped him but sadly that wasn't the situation.

I turned around and walked away when he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his gross and sweaty body. "Im sorry sir but could you take your hands of off me?" "Come on can't we have a little fun." He slured bring his face closer to mine. So i did what any royal lady should do.

I punched him.

And kicked were the sun doesn't shine.

He fell to the ground screaming and moaning i pain. "I asked you nicely"
I spat looking at him. He just a sad little hippo man.

"Wow wow wow. What is going on her?" Kayan asked confused. His eyes kept looking from the hippo man to me eith a confused face. "He kept touching me and i asked him to stop but he didn't listen." I said walking away.

I was done with this stupid ball.

I was done with hippo man.

And i was done with mr dipshit.

~•°♤°•~

I decided to change into some pejamas and than get some snack from the kitchen.  When i walked trough the halways on my way to the kitchen i could suddenly hear some rough movement in the halway on the left.

I could see Kayan shoving hippoman against the wall looking extremely  angry. "Listen creep im sadly not aloud to kill you but im realy thinking over my options right know. So what your gonna do right now is run back to you little sad life and leave us the fuck alone. And if you even think of touching my wife again i'll chop of what ever you used to touch her and shove it down your throat."

~•°☆°•~
Sooo that took a long time. But it was extremely fun to write and PLSSSS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. Also pls don't be a quite reader. I love reading your guys comments.
Have a nice day or night and thank you for reading<3

Word count: 1243