Cherry Blossom & Twigs

First of all thank you so much for giving this story a chance. This is my first story. And some parts are realy bad and cringe (i have no idea what kind of shit was on wruting some parts.) but i promise you it will get better.

And second of all of did you find this story?

And if you have time could you check if my pintrest promo videos work and let me know on the video or here. You should be able to find it on nyxmooners.

Before you read any further i need you to ask to not give any hate im new to this writhing thing. Tips are of course always welcome seeing im trying to learn and improve. I need you to know english is not my first laquage so if you see any grammer mistakes pls tell me and i will try and change it as soon as posiable.

And i have to warn you the first few chapters are realy bad i have no idea what i was thinking but i promise it will get better well at least i think it does.

Without further a do, here are the astetics.

(Sadly the pictures didn't want to work so all the pictures are on the top picture)

World Astetics:

Selmor

(Pictur top left)

Levaerûn

(Picture top right)

Caracters

For these two i imagined this but you can of course Always imagine them as whoever you want.

Fairy princess: Olea Lark (195)

(Picture on bottom right)

Elve prince: Kayan Thorne(199)

(Picture bottom left)

And for the rest you can just imagine whoever you want.

Fairy Queen: Calia Lark(396)
Elve king: Dalfon Thorne(402)
Elve Queen: Cecily Thorne(399)

I will not be writing any smut seeing im minor and i don't feel comfortable with writing it. Us if i am ever gonna write it i want it to be good. I will do an atemt do write fluff with the knowledge of my books.

And without further ado welcome to my first book, Cherry blossom & Twigs. I hope you enjoy it and pls leave coments and vote if you like it.