chapter 7

Chapter 7
We walked up to this big white castle wich had blue roofs kinda buile into this big tree as if the tree had started growing onto the castle.

If I had'nt been in such a shocked state I would probally be in pure and utterly amazement from how big and magical the place looked. I could already see a small woman standing at the start of the stairs. She had her gray hair put up in a tight bun and was wearing a uniform of some sort that looked like one of a servant.

As we reached the woman we stoped infront of the woman. "Welcome to Selmor Miss Lark. Im Beth, the head of the servants and I'll be your personal maid. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and see it as your new home eventualy. And welcome back to you Mr Thorne. I hope you had a safe travels." Beth said to us with a warm smile

I shortly glanced down at my hands You could still see some dried up blood on my hands. The blood instantly took me back to the moment in the forest. The awfully white hand, the dead eyes staring back at me from the bush, the life leaving the eyes from the goblin as i killed him. I killed him, im a murderer

Before i could go further down in a none ending spiral two warm hands grabbed mine. "Oh dear what in the lights happend to you?!" As I looked up to her face two brown eyes full of warmt and worry met mine. The  same look my mom gave me. Even tho it had only been 2 days I already wanted to go home more than ever

Just as I wanted to tell her what happend i broke. I opend my mouth but no word where comming out. It was like someone ripped the ability to talk from me and left me with a thousant word running trough my mind but being forbid to say them.

"Take her to our room and get her cleaned up and check for any inguries I have stuff to do." Kayan said and walked of after he recived a short nod.

I could feel beth laying her hand on my back and rubbing comforting circels. "Lets get you cleaned up." She said. We started walking up the white stairs leading up to the the castle. When we got inside we where in this big hall with to big stairs leading upstairs. We took the left one and walked for a bit more until we came in a more chic looking halway. At the end of the hall is a big wooden double door with gold handels.

When we entered the room of the double doors we entered the bigest room ever. To the left stood a queen sized bed. To the right stood a bureau. With some papers and books laying around. on the left side of the back wall was a big round  window with two chairs standing by it. On the left side were two doors.

We entered the second door on the left first. It was a walkong in closet, on the left were some dresses en on the left where a lot of pants and suits. So i asume that the left is for me then. (Im not sexist boys can wear dresses too but in this word its just not normal for girls to wear pants)There were two moss green couches in the middle of the room facing eachothers back. On my side was another door leading up to the bathroom probally.

"I'll run a bath for you, in the mean time you can pick out some pajamas." Beth said with a smile full of kindness. I gave her a nod and a small nod, after that she left the room.

I went to my part of the closet and saw a few hanger with what looked to be satin pajamas. I picked out a dark green nightgown and some new underwear and laid it on a pile.

A knock was heard from the door. "Miss Lark your bath is ready. if you need me just pull the string beside the bed." "Thank you." i called out yo the other side of the door.

I opend the door on my side of the closet that leads to the bathroom. The smell of roses immediatly met me. I changed out of my old clothes and dumped them in the basket that was sitting in the corner. I  dipped my feet in the water and was immediately met with warmthness. I lowerd by body completely into the warm water.

All the events from the past few days rushed through my mind again, all at once. It was getting to much already i quickly put my head underwater in hopes of stopping the thoughts running through my mind.

After a little while i put my head above the water again to get some air. I scrubbed my body clean of all the dirt and blood from the past few days and washed my hair with the shampoo bar that Beth had laid beside the bath.

I got out of the bath and dried of my body and hair as good as I could. I put on my newly found pajama and put my hair up in a loose bun. When I walked out of the bathroom a tray with dinner was set ready on the bed. I was still a bit paranoid so I went up to my bag and grabed my dagger and put in under the pillow that i wanted to sleep on.

I quickly ate my dinner and put the lights out. I crawled under the soft covers and laid on my side ready for sleep to meet me. Exept sleep didn't meet me but the creaking of the door opening

I laid as still as i could and slowly lifted my hand up to the pillow and grabed the dagger firmly in my hand. I could hear someone shuffeling trough the room. But suddenly I could feel the bed dip beside me. Someone was laying beside me and I did not know who. I quickly turned around and stradeled whoever it was. I put one hand on their shoulder to keep them down and with the other I put my dagger on their neck ready to hurt them, not kill but hurt them if they tried anything. My nightgown lifted up to my hips seeing i was stradeling the stranger.

My weren't yet adjusted to the darkness so I could'nt yet see the face of whoever came into my room. "What do you think your doing?" An all to familiar voice said. Shit. It is Kayan. Just act like you knew it was him, no worry's.

"What are you doing in my room?" I emphasized on my, still keeping the dagger on his neck. "We're getting married remember? They want us to share a room so that servants don't start telling people that our marriage is fake. So would you mind getting of me i was trying to sleep." He said with a thone that makes it sound as if he's disgusted.

I slowly remove my dagger from his neck and move of of him. I put my dagger back under my pillow just in case and turn away from him in hopes that sleep will now meet me sooner than ever.

~•°☆°•~
This was a little longer than normally. I tried to make her seem a bit sad i hope it wasn't to bad because i normallt don't write sad shit. I also wanted them to dislike eachother more i hope you liked that and don't forget to vote and comment if you like something. Have a nice day or night<3

Word count: 1311