chapter 10

Today was the day of the ball. The past few days had been filled with planning and decorating. I sadly had to wake up early this morning to get ready for the ball even tho it was still hours away from now.

First thing in the morning I had to meet Cecily in the kitchens to check on the Buffett. As I entered the kitchen I could alredy see Cecily walking around the kitchen saying all sorts of things to the staff. "Is everything alright." I asked.

"Yeah everything is perfect here. Everyone is on schedule. You don't have to do anything here anymore. I coudn't sleep so i went to the kitchens a bit early. Shall we check on how the ballroom is looking?" She said pointing at the door. After a short nod with a smile we walked towards the ballroom.

We entered the ballroom and it was safe to say that it was incredable. The big staircase on the other side of the room was decorated with some kind of plant on the railing. We will be comming trough the doors in the middle of the staircase were we then will give the speech.

The ceiling was enchanted to look like the stary night. The stars in the fake skye lit up the whole room. We decided to go with a foresty style and it worked out pretty well.

"Hello Beth, we're here to help decorating the room. What do you need help with?" I asked upon seeing Beth standing on a ladder hanging up some ivy. "Well we still need some ivy hanged up on the wall and than we need to add fairy lights over the ivy. So if you could help with that it would be great." "Yeah no problem." Cecily and i both said at the same time giving Beth a smile.

We had been working on the room for almost 3 hours and we were finaly done decorating. "I think its time for us to get ready. There will be 3 maids in your room to help you get ready. But i have to go now i need to do one more thing before i get ready so i'll see you tonight with the speech." She said walking ot of the room.

Right, the speech. I almost forgot. i hadn't been thinking about it so much. Maby it wasn't such a smart idea to let Mr dipshit write the speech. He could say anything he wanted.

What if he tells everybody i fell for him assoon as i saw him ortells other lies about me. He better not.

"Well i have to go get ready to now see you later Beth." "Bye bye. And don't worry love you'll fo amazing tonight." I waved goodbye to Beth before walking out of the newly decorated ballroom.

As i walked into my bedroom i could see 3 maids standing before the dress that was hung on the wall. "Hello miss we will be helping you get ready tonight." Brunette said with a big smile. "You look absolutly stunning and we're honerd to asist you get ready." The blond one said with such a bright smile it looked almost fake.

The other girl stayed quiet and looked ad the floor. She had black curly hair and had a dark skin tone. (i don't know how to discribe someone with darker skin pls help i don't want to offend anyone.) "Well lets get started then." I said claping my hands giving everyone a small smile.

They stared with doing my hair in a thick but loose braid. They also put some sort of plant in it to match with the ballroom. When they were about halfway done with the braid the started talking to eachother in a differant laguage. it was an old laguage that cevillans used hundred of years ago to talk amongst eachother. Little did the know that i had learned it.

"Her hair is so dry. Doesn't she wash it propally or something. We have less money than her and even we have better hair than her." "Yeah but realy. I don't understand why they chose her of all people to marry. Even that old hag beth is prettier."

"First of i do wash my hair properlly my hair is just not used to this weather. Second of all Beth is absolutly stunning. And tird of all i don't know why they chose me okay? I Honestly wish they didn't. But since you think your so much better than me you can search an other job because you sure as hell ain't keeping this one.