chapter 6

The next morning i woke up feeling a heavy thing lay on top off my head. I looked on my left and saw Kayan sleeping peacefully. With all the power that i had in my body i pushed him away from me. Why is his head so damm heavy.

I turned around and tried to get comfortable again. I heard groaning coming from behind me. He was probaly waking up from my push. "Why did you have to wake me up  like that." "Stop complaining you aren't the one waking up with some one's head on top of you." I said slowly sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

As i stood up i almost fell down from the pain shooting through my feet and legs. Normaly i didn't walk this much. Plus he walked much faster than me seeing he had longer legs. One thing was sure i was not exited to walk again. We both quickly ate our bread and drank some water.

After we where both fully full we decided to start our journey again we where walking for a few hours now and i was done with it.

"Did you know that female spiders eat male spiders after mating." "Im sorry what now" "Im sorry im just so bored. And you just stare at the ground and look weird. So you can't realy blame me for being bored" i said laughing pushing him slightly.

Sudenly I was on the ground. "Sorry my bad." Kayan said holding his hands up trying to hold his hands up as i set my hand on the ground i felt something under my right hand.

As i looked over i saw blood laying under the bush. I started breathing harder and started panicking. "Olea? Olea whats wrong?!" I coudn't say anything. I coudn't look away from the bush and i coudn't look at what is under my hand. After what felt like half an hour i lifted my hand slowly. As i lifted my hand i saw an other hand that was unhealty white.

as i looked at the bush i saw dead eyes staring back at me. As i realished what it was and what happend i scrambled away from the body. Kayan was sudenly at my other side looking at me like i had gone crazy. I think i screamed but im not sure at this point what is going on. Just as i wanted to get up and get away to that stupid ass palace and crawl into the first bed i see. I Suddenly  see a goblin coming from the bush.

I freeze in shock of what is happening. Luckily Kayan doesn't freeze and quickly jumps up and grabs his sword from his belt. The goblin lifts his sword above his head and tries to reach Kayan's head. Kayan quickly blocks the atack. Somehow he has managed to remove the big knife from the green hands of the goblin.

He jumps on top of the goblin and lifts his sword to finish the Golblin. The goblin grabs his hands stopping Kayan from his atack. They roll over making the goblin get on top. The goblin grabs the sword from the still stunned Kayan and holds it against his throat. If he doesn't get away from there he will die.

No, he will not die. Not now, not here. I don't know what switch in me. Or what and when happend but suddenly im standing beside the fighting duo with my dagger in hand that was just a minute ago in my backpack.

The sword was now fully on his neck in the hands of a smiling goblin on top of him. Just as I saw his hand move to end him I sprung into action and with all the power I scream and stab my dagger into the goblin's head.

I stare, I stare at the head of the goblin. I killed him. There is blood comming out of the place wher I left my dagger. Slowly he slumped in and fell on top of Kayan with a tud. Suprisingly im not sad, im not sure what I am feeling right now. But I know that he is dead. I killed someone and we're in the middle of nowhere with two dead body's.

When I look down to Kayan I see him slowly coming from under the body. I keep staring at the dead goblin. "Olea I know this is a lot right now but we need to move, he was probely not alone and if we don't go now we will have to fight more of them and  personely don't realy want to do that."

Still looking at the body I finaly lifted my eyes to his. "Yes. Yes lets move." I slowly said. Since I didn't start moving he grabed my hand and dragged me along forcing me to start running.

It felt like we never stopped running until he finaly said. "I think we lost them we can rest for a bit and catch or breath" I nodded my head not able to form any words. After we both catched or breath he handed me a piece of bread. I quickly ate the breath just wanting to get away as far as posable from that stupid forest.

I just wanted to go home. Hug my mom, bake, dance and sing in the kitchen work in the flower gardens. I just wanted to go home and forget about it all. "Lest go." I said standing up.

We started running again bfore I knew it was getting darker. It must be getting late. I thought. As I looked up to the sky I noticed that it wasn't darker because of the time it was darker because we where walking trough a forest with trees of mabey 50 meters high.

In the distance somewhere behind some trees infront of us i started seeing lights.

"Welcome Selmor princess." announced Kayan while walking backwards and spreading his arms with a sad smile.

~•°☆°•~
Thank you so much for reafing this again do you have anything tjat you would wish to seen in this book or any ideas for what gonna happen and then just mabey you'll read it in the future. don't forget to comment or vote if you enjoyed it or you just want to help me get bigger. Im hoping to uploud tomorow again and have a nice day or night<3