chapter 2

"Alright, what is it that you did." I asked whanting to know now that I knew that I was involved.

"Well you know Prince Kayan right? Yeah wel I may or may have not mppfmppff you to him." I am sorry what did you say? I realy can't hear you." I said
Please don't make me say again."she said. "Just say it." "No!" "Say it!" "NO!" "JUST.SAY.IT!!!!" I screamed I am sure

the whole forest could here us by now but I coudn't care less. I hate it when people say somthing and I can't hear them so I ask them to repeat it and then the sundenly don't want to say it anymore.

Like than just say nothing, god it even annoys me thi-. "God okay fine!" IMARRIEDYOUOFTOPRINCEKAYAN!" "YOU DID WHAT!"

I coudn't belive what I heard. There was no way in hell that my mother, MY mother married me of. I mean, it was pretty common but most of the time those people didn't have a good band with there parents and I had the best band ever. " No there's no way you still didn't hea-." "Yeah I heard you but why, why marry me of?         W-what did I do wrong?"

I said now with tears in my eyes. "You didn't do anything wrong dear. Its just I had no choice." "Ofcourse you had a choice. You could have just said no." "Than you would have been dead!"

"What do you mean?" I said no more confused than angry. "You know the neighbour kingdom Dargham right?" "Yea, that's the kingdom of war,weponds and killing." "Yea.... well they are out for you with an whole entire army and i don't know why. And or kingdom is to weak to keep them away. So Selmor the kingdom of the elf offerd an alliance to help us in the war." She let a long silence fall. "For one thing, you."

"Bu-" " no but's it already done you are meeting him tomorrow en you wil be marrying him in a year. Now just go to your room till your calmed down ." The tears were now streaming down my face. I quickly took of to my room to think. When I arrived at my room I sat down at the end of my bed. I don't know what to think. What to do, at who I am mad. How to feel. I was for the first time in my life completely and utterly lost. So I did the only thing I knew to do at that moment.
. . .
PARTYYYY

~•♧•~
Pls let me know what you think of it if the chapter need to be longer or shorter i don't think it thould be shoter. But pls leave tips of how i can make it better and have a nice day<3