chapter 9

It had been a week.

I've been here a week and im not being dramatic when I say it feels like months. The castle has been awfully quiet and the staff is not aloud to talk to me for some odd reason.

Kayan was gone before i could wake up and went to bed when i had already fallen asleep. Its not that i wanted to see him so i was quite happy that we didn't have to talk to eachother.

Beth came into my room about 10 minutes ago to tell me that Cecily wanted to talk to me. I would normally be woried about what she wanted to talk about but now i was more than ecited to talk to someone beside Beth.

I quickly brushes my hair and trew on a simple dress so that i looked a bit more presentable. I walked down towards the tea room. Since i had so much free time the past few days i had been exploring the castle quite a lot and i am proud to say i know my way around quite well now.

As i entered the tea room i could see Cecily sitting on a couch facing the window. There stood a small table infront of the couch with a kettle and two tea cups on the table.

Cecily heard me enter the room and turned her body more towards me to get a better look at me. "Hello dear come sit." She said with a warm smile patting the place on the couch beside her.

"Am I in touble?" I asked while sitting down beside her on the couch. "Now dear everything is quite alright don't worry." She said with a small chuckle. "There are just a few things that you needed to get updated on. First of your stuff is coming somwere in the evening. Your stuff will be brought up to your room so you don't need to worry about that."

"And seconde of all or yearly autum ball is held bext week. We invite the royalty from all different sorts of kingdoms and other people from the higher class. And i thought you might like to invite your mom. But before you get to exited there are a lot of preperations that we need to do you need to get your dress fitted, we need to choose decoration, we need to decorate, send invites and so much more."

"Thank you so much Cecily you have no idea how much this meens to me. I will try and help as much as posiable with the planning." I said grabbing her hands.

"Don't thank me yet dear, its also the ball were we will be anouncing your marriage with Kayan. And we need you and Kayan to write a speech in wich you tell the people jow much you like each other and that you two are happily in love and can't wait to get married."

"Its very inportant that it is believable so that you show that it is a stong marriage. And to make it so believable as posiable we need you to kiss eachother at the end of the speach." She said looking down at her lap

"What!" I screamed.

~•°☆°•~

I was standing on a little platform while two maids were helping me in the gown i was gonna wear.

I Honestly coudn't give two fucks about how the dress looked right now. I decided to talk to Kayan about the speach last night and after a lot of fighting we finaly decided that he would write the speach and and give the speach.

We didn't notice how late it had been so i didn't get much sleep. So I would much rather be laying in bed sleeping right now.

"Your all done. Turn around and see what you think of the dress"

As i turned around i was met with a beautiful green gown. It had multiple layers of tule in multiple shades of green. It had a green corset top with a heart neckline. It had dark green details and the neck line was coverd in a flower patern.

 It had dark green details and the neck line was coverd in a flower patern

I was not gonna lie the dress was incredably gorgeous. "Its perfect."

~•°☆°•~
Okay so your probally wondering were the fuck i've been. Well first i had my test week so i had to fucus on that. But than after that i got a lung infection so got very sick. Im still recovering but i am a lot better. I ofcourse also hade to get a writersblock and i had littarly no idea what to do with this story.

So if you have any ideas or just small things that you like in books please let me know because i realy like hearing about other peoples ideas and what they like.

If you likes this chapter even tho it was a bit shoter leave a comment and sticker to let me know. I realy like people commenting so don't be afraid to be the first.

Don't forget to drink some water and have a nice day or night.<3