12

It's been three months since Mikey changed school and not much has changed... Well... Not at all.
Mikey's relationship with his dad was the same, it even got worst since they acctualy got into a figth. Of course Yoshi won, leaving mikey preatty messed up. The good things is that now all mikey's siblings acctually tryed to help him and stoped excluding him or treating him badly.
Mikey also started to learn how to play the electric guitar and toured out to be preatty good, he memorised all the chords in three weeks and since then he has just been practicing none stop, his father even atempted to breack his guitar to stop him from making noice (then's when they got into a figth).

With the punks, mikey was inseparable from them. He even started to stay some weekands over and even douring the week as well. The punk's grandma didn't had any issue since she loved that kid and also knew what was he going through. Somehow she "adopted" him as one more or her family.
MC and him became the best friends, usualy mikey sleeps with him when he gets to stay at their house. With Rabel and Ghost everything was fine, they acted brotherly like with him. Finally, things were a bit diferent with Swift but not in a bad way...
So, recently mikey finally accepted he did like Swift... He really, really likes him... But he wasn't ready to tell him yet. He hasn't told anyone about it!!
At this point you may ask, why? Why didn't him say something? Well... Mikey was... Afraid. After all that has happend to him this was really hard to proces. His last relationship ended up horribly and he isn't sure if he's ready for any of it yet... He loves Swift but he still has the feeling he's tygth with chains. Adam left a bigger trauma in him that mikey hadn't even realised... And adding the constant abuse and poor relationship with his dad... This was going to take a while, to get over it.

Today Mikey was staying at the punk's for a long weekend, three whole days of having fun, playing videogames and joking with his best buddies. He was really exited!! He took his guitar with him and his notebook as well, he wanted to show their friends his new skills with the guitar and his notebook was always stuck with him. He wasn't riscking leaving it at home, it won't happend again.
He also took some cloths and his homework to do it with MC. He made sure to hide well his cigarrets even thoug his family already knew about that little secret. Before leaving he said good bye to all his sibblings and walked passed his father just to make sure he got pissed for not telling him good bye.

Once he got at his new friends house he was greeded just by MC. That was weird...

MC: yo dog!! I'm happy you'll staying here three whole days with us!!!

Mikey: me two man!! Where are the rest of the people here? Are they ghosts now?

MC: na dud, Rabel and Ghost went to help grandma with the shopping and Swify had a client this morning for a tattoo. Wanna leave your stuff in my bed room?

Mikey: hell yeah! And when are they coming back?

MC: well, swift will probably come first. The rest may be out all morning and half asternoon. Our grandma really likes shopping but she's slow as a snail.

Mikey: poor Rabel and Ghost, haha!

MC: oh, rigth, i gotta tell you!! We'll get to cook our own meals dog! Grandma's going on a little vacation after the shopping. She's going with her friends to a hotel so we got this place to our selves!!!

Mikey: no way!! Really!?

MC: yes!!! That's why they went shopping, to make sure we had enough of everything!!

They celevrated going up and down while giggeling and planning all kind of dum things to do. Mikey left his things on MC's room while MC went to take some snacks. As he was weiting he walked in  the room next door which was Swift's. He opened the door slowly and his face got a bit read thinking he coukd ask to sleep one nigth with him... Or would it be too creepy and obvious?
He walked in and took a shirt that was nicely folded on the bed, he brougth it closer to his face and smelled it. Just like him....