16

No one's pov.

The day ended preatty fast. They had to go back home earlyer because it started to rain. On their way back they decided what to eat. Ghost would be cooking his famouse curry with chicke and rice.
After lunch, They all chilled on the sofa while watching a moovei... Well, none of them chilled at all because they chose a cursi romantic moovie and they all screamed and comented every single part of it.
They had some laugths and even MC had water escape through his nose because he laugthed while dreanking. It was halerious.
On the afternoon they all decided to do some arts and crafts... They made paper plans and made a race. Ghost won, rebel was really indignated because when he was a kid he used to be the best one at paper planes.

After a long day of haveing fun, MC and mikey went to MC's room to make some homework. They compleatly forgot about it. While they were ocupied with that, MC's brothers would prepare dinner.
They had to do Biology, maths and english homework.

MC: this is so boring!! I don't wanna do homework!

Mikey: me neather but i don't wanna see Mss Pekins's stupid face when someone doesn't do their homework. Let's just do it fast and then we can go back to do something fun.

They started with it, helping eachother and they even exchanged the papers to comoleat some part the other one couldn't. That was a real team work.

MC: Mikey.

Mikey: yeah?

MC: have you thought about what i told you yesterday? About my brother?

He stayed silent for a moment but he put the pen down and put his back on the recliner lf his chair.

Mikey: yeah and... I gotta tell you something.

MC: what is it?

Mikey: we, Swift and i, talked this morning.

MC: really? For the tattoo?

Mikey: yeah and not just for the tattoo, that was something more spontanious. He told me he wanted to be honest.

MC: he confessed!

Mikey: yeah. And i did too... And we left the conversation there.

MC: no way!

Mikey: yeah, the thing is... We holded hands all the way yo the sckate park.

MC: NO WAY!! My brothers has never holded hands with enyone! Not even with old relationships! Thais is new!

Mikey: really?

MC: yeah! Or else he's really into you or he's hit his head really hard. What ya gonna do?

Mikey: i don't know... I mean... I am still healing from what Adam did. I can't even think about sex thenks to that idiot... And if Yoshi finds out he'll kill me, and i bet my brothers won't be able to take me out of there.

MC: but do you really like him?

Mikey: yeah.

MC: then screw everything dog! I have already told you! Swift has a limit, i wouldn't want you to lose him just because you let the past and your problems get in the middle.

Mikey: MC, you'r rigth but... I don't think you understand. I don't wanna hurt him with my stuff! I don't wanna push him away every time he would do something more then a kiss and i don't wanna be paranoied every time i do anything thinking my dad could be near!

MC: then don't think thoes things! Mikey, i know you well enough to know that thoes problems aren't the one's bogging you. What's wrong?

MC really knew mikey after all. The homework was left on the side, MC looked at mikey who couldn't look at him back. He was just weiting to listent.