14

They were staring at eachother's eyes in compleat silance. Blue agaisnt blue. Their boddys close, toching, almost fused together somehow. The admosphere felt warm and confortable but slowly it was just getting hoter and hoter...

Mikey woke up to the smell of pankeke. He loved that smell.
He hated waking up from that dream.

He looked at the clock. It was earlyer then he expected, eigth thirty in the morning.
He stood up, looked around and noticed MC was still sleeping. He thought for a second to go back to sleep but he didn't feel like it...
Mikey started walking slowly to the door and opened it. He made his way to the bathroom to clean his face. On his way there he noticed just Swift's room had the door open. That didn't confirm swift was the only one up beside himself but mikey felt nerveous anyway. He couldn't stop thinking about what MC told him last nigth and before he even noticed he bumped into someone.

Swift: Mikey?

Mikey looked up and then noticed the situation, his souroundings. He somehow made his way into the kitchen after visiting the bathroom. Swift was making pankekes, he was wearing his pijama and a funny apron that seid "kiss the sexy cooker"... What a couincodance.
The silance was mortal while they stared eachother. Mikey tourned red but didn't moved at all. They were so close and suddenly, flashes from mikey's dream started to apear.

Swift: are you ok honey?

Shit, he started too much. He had to step away from whatever he was doing. Mikey quikly steped backwords, thing that Swift didn't seem to like but didn't comolain.

Mikey: y-yeah! Sorry! Em... What are you doing?

Swift: i was making some pankekes but i think i'mna keep staring at you, what ya think?

Was that a joke or a flirt? Mikey got really blushed. What was happening with him?! He wasn't like that! He was Michelangelo, the stupid guy who was sopos to be spending a long weekend with his best friends, not flirting with one of them!!
He looked at swift who decided to keep on with the pankekes before they get burned. Again, MC's words came back to him and his mouth speacked by itself.

Mikey: swift.

Swift: yeah pumpkin?

Mikey: could you give me a tattoo?

The boy stoped for a second and looked at mikey puzzled. He then looked at the pankekes and back at mikey. He left the spatula on a side and took off the apron. He walked close to mikey and crouches until they were the same hight.
Mikey was red again. Flashes from the dream. MC's words... His heart started poundong harder and then-

Swift: so you want a tattoo? Won't you'r dad finally kill you if i do so? Naughty boy?

That- somehow- tourned Mikey on. But no one needs to know. Seriously, what was going on?

Mikey: i don't care. I want one. I can pay it! I have some money i've been-

Swift: money it's not what i want from you.

Mikey: n-no?

Their faces were close and it seemed like swift was starting to lean on mikey but before mikey could say or do enything else, swift dropped his smile a little bit, looked away and went back to take care of the pankekes.
Mikey was upnset, why? Why was him upset? What did he want to happen?

Mikey: what about if i sing you a song!? One of my own!

He was talking without thinking, it was something weird. Why would swift listent to a stupid teenager sing in echange from a tattoo?

Swift: really? And what about if you tell me who is that "Your arms offer warmth, a fragile shield"?

His tone was jelous, really jelous. Like if he belived there was someone else. Mikey got really red and decided he had nothing to loose... Maby just thoes pankekes because swift was taking too long to flip them over.