9

It was finally friday and mikey was impetient. He didn't want to meet up with Adam but he knew this shit had to end sooner or later.

He went on with his day as he normaly would. He dressed up, left his house as fast as he could, made his way to school, weited for Rabel and MC... Everything went normal, he was even sourprised when a teacher told he he got an A+ in an essey they did a cupple of days ago, MC congratulate him for that and so did Rabel on the first bracke when MC told him about it.

Later on, when school was finally over, mikey seid goodbye to his friends and left with his sckate. He didn't know, of course, that his friends were followinh him.
He walked over 35 minutes, lucky he had his sckate with him so he could go faster. His friends had to run a bit to catch up to him. They arrived at an old avandoned building full of grafitis all over. Mc and Rabel recognoused some of them as mikey's since he showed them a cupple of photos.
Mikey hoped off his sckate and made his way i to the building. Ravel sended location to swift and, with MC, they also made their way in. Mikey went upsteirs three flors, so did his friends.
There, on the third floor, in the middle of the room, stood Adam... A white kid, ligth brown hair, dressed like a showy, like cursi, guy. He looked like a spoiled brat to the punks.
Mc and Rabel decided to stay on the stairs and watch everything from there. Mc even decided to record in case something bad happends.
Mikey walked up to him, staing at a safe distance, and makeing sure that boy didn't do anything bad.

Adam: you came.

Mikey: I did.

Adam: i thought you wouldn't.

Mikey: i was about to tourn arpund when i saw this building....

Adam walked closer to mikey but he stepped back. He smiled and stopped aprochund, clearly showing he felt superior.

Adam: reamember this flor? Do you know why did i chose it to meat up? I'm sure you reamember...

Mikey: yes, i do. It's where you raped me, asshole. That's why i broke up with you, toxic shit...

Adam: raped you? Darling, you started it. And we broke up out as mitual acord.

Mikey: yeah, but when i seid stop you just kept going until you where satesfied. And don't call me darling.

Adam: c'mone Michelangelo, we did have some good times together, didn't we? Reamember with the ice cream cones that day? Or at the school brackes?

Mikey: let's make this quick, Adam. I don't wanna be with you more time then necessery.

Adam: ok, ok. I forgot you were this impetient. I was hoping to have a pep talk before starting.

Mikey: no.

Adam: fine. You already know why i want you here, rigth? At our old school there was that rummor about you being a 'mother assassin' so... That's my reason on why i ended up breacking up with you. I couldn't be seen with someone who everyone calls like that.

Mikey: u-uh. If that's all you wanted to tell me i've got better things to do so i'll get going-

Suddenly he was pulled from the wrist, adam took him and dragged him closer. Rabel was about to step in but MC stopped him. It wasn't the time yet.

Adam: weit!! I wanna go out with you again! I miss you Mikey.

Mikey: sorry dud, but you lost your chance time ago! Now get your hands off of me!!

Adam was pushed away. He looked angey, furious. He was a spoiled brat used to get what he wanted so he wasn't tacking very well being rejected by mikey.

Adam: c'mone baby, we're ment to be together. We do such a grate team!!

Mikey: no way. I ain't falling for that again.