1

Mikey was in his room, the one he shares with raphael. He was on his bed writeing some lirycs and melodyes that popped on his mind on his notebook. He always did... He loved music.
He was impetiently weiting for the day to end. It was rainy outside and he wasn't feeling like getting weat. That's the only reason he stayed at home since none of his family members made his day any better.
Las week he was expelled from his old high school from a figth he got into. It wasn't his foult... At all... Some stupid kids (including Adam, a boy he hates) started to make fun of him because someone spread the rumor that he was the cause of his mother's death, they kalled him the "mother assassin"... He was so pissed off for thoes coments that he ended up braking two kid's noses and a kid's arm. He was lucky not to be denounced afterwords.
His family went crazy over that, his father slaped him across the face... It was nice to know he knew he existed somehow even if it was just to get mad at him. Miwa didn't say a word, thing that deeply hurted mikey since she was always the one telling him how to behave. It almost felt as if she thought Mikey was a lost case... Leo and donnie, on the other hand, ignored him as always... Well... Leo did give him the 'be ashamed of yourself' stare, but donnie simply walk away every time he saw mikey as if he was taken as a bother to him. Lastly, raph didn't do much. He was the only one to not treat him like a peace of garbage since he had the same rage problem.
Ever since that happend, none of his sibblings dared to speack to him at all.

Mikey: this is stupid...

He seid as he stood up, leaving his notes on the bed. He was sick of laying down all day long. He needed to do something to distract his mind rigth away. He took his skate and waked to the front door, ready to leave, ignoring the rain he hated so much. It almost sounded poetic.
His family was in the livingroom, watching a moovie. It was a common thing they did on saturday nigths. When he walked passed the kitchen he saw Miwa drinking a cup of tea. She noticed him.

Miwa: were are you going?

Mikey: out.

Miwa: it's raining.

Mieky: don't care.

It was obvious she didn't like his tone. Normaly mikey was a little bit more polite and friendly with his sister then with the rest of his brothers but... Their relationship hasn't been the best for a cupple of days now.

Miwa: hey, i know this shit is being hard to you. But you can't expect nothing to happend when you send three kids to the hospital with no reason.

Mikey: first of all, you know nothin', Second of all, i had my reasons. Now, leave me alone.

Miwa: you ain't leaving kid, what are thoes reasons sopose to be, uh?

She was now being mean to him. Mikey didn't had the energy to do this, he tryed to go away but miwa stepped on his way, stopping him from going any further.

Mikey: non of yer buisiness. Move.

Miwa: no way, i ain't moveing. What so wrong, uh?

Mikey: you won't understand.

Miwa: understand what? Have they red your stupid and filthy songs? Is that what neatger them nor us understand you?

Mikey: y'all wish.

Their conversation started to be more and more harsh and the rest of their family started to peack the ear. Raph was the first one to stand up and do something, he knew how mikey felt but he wasn't that close to him to actualy help him out. He just wanted the little argument to stop so he could go back to watch the moovie in peace.

Raph: yo, you two, leave it. Miwa, let him go, i'm sure he won't get into much trubble.

Miwa: fine... But don't be late mikey.