15

No one's pov.

Mikey sat on Swift' bed and weited for him to get everything ready. Swift had some designs of turtles from old tattoo ideas he had and showed them to mikey to see if he liked any of thoes.
He did.

Mikey chose one of the designs he loved. They also added a kanji in the middle. Mikey wrote it himself on Swift's drawing tablet with a thick brush.
Swift printed all the designs on stencils and then started to decide where to put it on mikey.

Swift: so, where do you want it? I printed diferent mesures if you are still unsure.

Mikey: thanks... I don't know... Where do you reconand me?

Swift: em... If you wanna piss your dad, maby on your lower arm where he can easely see it... If not, you can choose a leg or maby your chest. I don't know, where you feel more comfortable.

Swift had a mirror on his room, one of thoes that are long and thin, perfect to check your outfit. Mikey was looking himself up and down but he had no idea what to do.

Mikey: you you think on my neck would look cool?

Swift: are you jokeing?

Mikey: i don't know...

Swift: hey, mikey, if you don't wanna do this it's fine. A tattoo is permament and sometimes it can be scary-

Mikey: no! I do want it! Really! It's just... I feel a little lost...

Mikey walked closer to Swift and leaned on his chest. Swift put his hands on mikey's head and sarted to stork him.

Swift: what about on your upper arm?

Mikey: my upper arm?

Swift: yeah, you'r dad won't even notice if you wear big t-shirts and it's a preatty good place to start.

Mikey: we can try.

Swift put the stencil on and when he took the sheet of translucid paper, the ink stook to mikey's skin. It looked really cool.
Mikey looked again on the mirror and really liked what he was seeing. The tattoo wasn't that big to cubber a big part but not small at all. Mikey smiled and asked swift to start tattooing.
(The tattoo looks like the one on the beggining but instead of a snake, there is a kanji in the middle)
Once the stencil was dryed, Swift started tattooing mikey. At first mikey was so nerveous that almost jumped when he feirst felt the needle, but then got used to the annoying pain and just weited for it to end.

Swift: so... What does this simbol mean?

Mikey: it's a kanji. 魂 (tamashii). It means soul.

Swift: soul?

Mikey: yeah, my big sister once told me this was our mother's fabourite kanji... And it kinda means a lot. The soul is the part that makes us us and... I don't know... It is really special to me... I mean, my soul is the last thing i had for a lot of time, my life, my mind, my being. That's whay it's inside a turtle, a shield.

Swift: wow, deep meaning.

Mikey: yeah...

They stayed in silance while swift tattooed mikey. After an houer... Maby two, swift was finally done. He even added some colour. The flowers and kanji were red and there where some details in white.
Swift cleaned and desinfected the area.

Swift: ok, we're done! What ya think?

Mikey looked his reflection on the mirror and loved what he saw. The tattoo was incredible and it was just as he imagined.
He was so happy that he hugged swift tyght. The older just hugged back and they balanced from side to side happily.