6

Swift made his way home. He closed the door behind him, left his keis on the drawer beside the door, hangsed his jacket and walked into the house. Normaly, when he gets home, he sees his brothers eather doing their homework on the liveingroom table or playing videogames from the sofa... This time none of them were there.

Swift: how rare... Mackenzie? Rowan? Where are you boys?

He walked to his brother's rooms and looked around. This was weird... He continued looking around when he heared a known voice come from the bathroom. Rabel?
He walked to the bathroom and when he was about to open the door, from the room rigth beside, MC and mikey jumped on him with weap cream on their hands, splashing it all against his face.
Rabel opened the door and recorded the whole thing with his phone.

Mikey/MC: gotccha!!

Swift: oh, you two won't get away from this easely!!

He tryed to grab the two kids but he was only able to take mikey's arm. He pulled the boy closer to his face and rubbed his cheek against his, leaving cream all over him as well.

Mikey: no!! Haha! Stop it!!

MC: he got mikey!!

Swift: my revange!!

Rabel: oh boy...

They heared the door open and freezed thinking it was their grandma, but then Ghost walked in and also froze when he saw the scene.

Ghost: what the fuck are you doing?... Weit, I don't think i wanna know...

MC: hey bro!

Rabel: MC, get him too.

MC: as you wish boss!!

Ghost: weit... What are you-

Before he could say anything he was brutally attacked with a lot of cream. MC made sure his hands were compleatly full for this mission.
Once the embushed was over, they all cleaned up the mess. Mikey decided to play another trick on Swift. They where in the liveingroom, he tourned to look at MC and smiled. MC nooded at him, rabel also gave a thumbs up at mikey and started recording again. Mikey stood up and walked over to swift puting his head closer to his ear.

Swift: what? Got a secret for me, honey?

As always, Swift had his mocking voice. Mikey giggled and looked back to his friends before starting to woshper something on Swift's ear.

Mikey: (wishpers something in japonese)

Swift's face droped for a moment and his cheeks even tourned pinkish. Rabel, Ghost and MC started laugthing. When mikey was done, swift tourned hos head sl9wly to face him and put his hands on mikey's shoulders, shaking him baxk and forth.

Swift: y- you speack japonese!?

Mikey: yeah, cool rigth?

Swift: i think i love you.

Every started to laugth even harder knowking that language was their brother weackness. It was halerious how his mocking and sarcastic tone changed to a compleatly sourprised and not-beliveing one.

Rabel: haha! Mikey, what did you tell him?

Mikey: to give me back my fucking ligther.

Now the laugthter was uncontrolable. Even swift started to laugth too. And it went on for, at least, five minutes.
Mikey had to stop when his phone rang, it was Leo. Why would Leo call him?
He hung up but his phone immidialty startes rinnging again.

Mikey: yo, i'mna pick a call, give me a minute.

Rabel: yeah, go ahead and take your time, we'll weit.