It been about two more weeks since I've found Ben and honestly I've never been happier. I taught been how to run faster and we go on runs to the watering hole and back everyday. We also have been flirting and he's even been carrying me on his back which surprised me. I think I'm in love with him but I know he wouldn't like me. I mean who would.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Ben tackling me to the ground, we rolled a few times before we landed right beside each other. His leg over my leg, I groaned as I sat up and looked at Ben.
" ben, what was that for?". I asked him as I stood up and then helped him up.
" what , can't I just play around with my favorite person in the world?". Ben asked playfully before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and we started walking.
" I'm the only person you got so of course in your favorite". I said as I clapped my hands for Astro and bumpy to come on because me and Ben was heading back to the camp.
" Butttt you're the only person I wouldn't mind getting stuck with on this island". Ben said and I hummed before saying " well you're stuck with me Benny boy".
" Okk sweetheart". Ben said and then let go of me and yelled " last one to camp is a rotten egg!".

Ben then took off running and I quickly followed and caught up to Ben easily and we both made it back to camp at the same time. Ben fell down on the ground with his hand on his chest, I then heard him say " why do I keep running knowing how tired I get". I laughed before leaning on a tree and sitting down the ground.

" hey Ben, I was thinking about heading over to main park and looking for food and just some thing that we could use. Do you wanna go or do you want to go over to that park place with bumpy still?". I asked him and he crawled over and laid down and put his head in my leg and looked at me before saying " I'm going to the park with bumpy and maybe Astro because for some reason they like each other a little to much. But please be careful, that T-Rex made a den over there, and I don't want you getting hurt".

I nodded and said " you don't get hurt either Ben, be careful and make sure Astro doesn't get hurt also. I care to much about y'all". I lifted Ben's head off my leg and got up and climbed up to the top and grabbed a bag and two walkie talkies I had found and gave one to Ben and I kept one.

" now only use this if you need to tell me something important. We're going to be using channel 6, just like Roxie did". I told Ben and showed him how to use it and then we parted ways.

I walked for a few minutes before finding the road to the main park. I had a small iPod I had found with some head phones that had a bunch of music downloaded so while I walked I usually listened to music but only had one headphone in cause I still needed to hear.

Finally I saw the entrance of the main park and hurriedly ran until I was in the middle of the park where all the shops and stands were. I walked down the street looking into the shops finding things we'd use like water, food, a lighter, and some batteries for the walkie talkies and etc.

I finally got the last shop and saw a cut out of Brooklynn. I laid the bag I had was heavy now and walked over to it and sat it up and said " I kinda miss y'all, I mean I just wanna go home. I don't wanna be stuck in constant fear that I'm going to get attacked every second. But I'm glad y'all got off the island, I know to your home, I miss Kenji the most though",

I groaned and then all of a sudden I heard a loud bang and I turned around to see a T-Rex rip down one the metal trees and then I saw it lift it's head and look dead at me.

I quickly took off running to the back of the shops and saw a door of one of the shops. I went to the door and started trying to open it. But it wouldn't open, I heard the T-Rex let out a roar and I saw it come around the corner and it started running at me. But just my luck the door finally came open and I ran inside tripping and fall over a bunch of box's and shelf's.