I was already up and had my dad's necklace on and had is picture in my pocket. I felt felt like something bad was going to happen so I wanted to have his picture with me and his necklace. I was chilling outside looking around when I heard Ben humming. I looked back to see Ben reading, I could help but stare, there was just something about Ben that made my heart flutter and my stomach get butterfly's. He just felt different than the rest of my crushes.

Just then Ben looked up at me and I quickly turned around and went back to reading my book. I felt my face getting hot. I then heard a helicopter and I looked up and saw one.

I got up and walked back into the house and went over to the kitchen and grabbed a water and started drinking it. Just then Darius busted through the door and said " what's up, camp Cretaceous?".

" Not in a "whoo-hoo" mood this morning darius. But after yesterday. Trekking through a rainstorm will do that". Jenji said and then I heard slurps and then I heard Ben say " we only had to walk because you crashed our gyroSphere".
Jenji gave Ben a mean look before Darius said " but today's a new day! Kayak day! Who doesn't wanna paddle alongside dinosaurs, real dinosaurs? It's gonna be awesome, right? Wait, where are Dave and Roxie? ".

I walked over to the couch and jumo over it and laid down on it.
" the babysitters took early and left this". Jenji said and slapped a note on Darius chest.
" BRB, gotta go. Boss-talk. BB. Later. Smiley face. Is that a dinosaur emoji with a thumbs up?". Darius said as he read the paper off.

" it's Dave speak. Roxie translated in the back". Jenji said and Darius flipped the note and said " we have to go talk to our boss. Stay inside until we return. Draw, bond, whatever. The radios set for channel six in case you need us. Stay inside, stay inside. Do not leave, jenji, looking at you. Uh sorry for the kids menus, it's all Dave had".

" do they understand how old we are? I mean, when was the last time you even saw a crayon?", jenji said and I look at Ben and saw that he drew a picture of him and bumpy playing chess.
" aww, that so cute Ben". I said and he smiled and his face got kinda pink.
" hmm, I have notes". Yaz said and Sammy looked at it and then over to yaz and said " yasmina!".

" it okay Ben". I said as I looked at his sad face, just then the doors bursted open and I saw Brooklynn standing there.
" Brooklynn, what's new on the internet, superstar?", yaz said and Brooklynn crosses her arms and said " i wouldn't know because when I went to get my phone from its charger, it wasn't there! Someone stole my phone".

" Brooklynn, who hasn't had your phone?". Yaz said and then Ben said " I needed to check the weather last night". Then Darius said " Dr. sattler posted a new column on microfossils yesterday". Then Jenji said " too good to miss the selfie opp, but I haven't used it since then, I swear!".

" I haven't seen it either". Sammy said and then Brooklynn stared at her and said " really".
" hey, hey it's okay. Since we're not kayaking till later, we'll have plenty of time to look for the phone". Darius said and then Brooklynn stepped closer to Sammy said "oh, I think I know exactly where to look. I also think that whoever took the phone might be trying to hide some of the things that are on it. What do you think, Sammy".

" um, what". Sammy said and then yaz joined in and said " what is your deal? Sammy said she didn't touch it! Ever think you might have just lost the stupid thing?".
" hmm. Well, then, let's check her bags and test that theory out". Brooklynn said and then yaz stepped in front of Brooklynn and said " you do not get to go through anyone's stuff, I don't care how famous you think you are".
" Brooklynn, I did not-". Sammy got cut off by Darius saying " Brooklynn, guys, come on! We can't be this upset over phones. Let's make the most of this incredible opportunity! This is Jurassic world it's-it's". Just then we all heard a dinosaur roar.