I woke to a loud sound so I shot up and fell off of something. I hit the grass as I looked to see Astro getting up. I quickly got up and started saying " no, no, no".
Astro looked over at me and jumped playfully before coming over to me and running his head on me.
" I love you Astro but I have to go". I said has I gave him a hug, it was still dark out so I was guessing it was around 5-6. I jumped into the gyro before clicking on the pad and saw that it was 5:37 am.

I quickly shut the doors and turned the gyro around and took off as fast as I could. I drove as fast as I could and arrived at the camp in about 5 minutes instead of 10. I parked the gyro before I jumped out and ran in the elevator and it took me up and I got to the top to see no light were on I just snuck up to my room and grabbed some clothes before going to the bathroom and taking a shower and pulling my hair into a pony tail. I grabbed all my stuff from the bathroom and walked back to my room and sat down my stuff and grabbed my book. And walked down to the kitchen and turn the light on so I could see and sat the book down and made me some iced coffee and cut up strawberries.

I walked over to the counter and sat down on the bar stools and started eating and reading. Just then I heard the elevator coming down from the main floor. I look over and saw Ben coming out the elevator.

Ben was humming and I guess he was putting on his 12 pounds of hand sanitizer.
" hey Ben". I said and he look up and smiled before coming over and sitting beside me.
" no ones usually up this early". Ben said and I nodded and said " yep, well I couldn't fall back asleep i guess".
" yea, you like to read?". Ben ask and I smiled before saying " yea actually, me and my dad use to do it together before he passed away".
" sorry". Ben said and I looked over at him and said " no your good, want some strawberry's?". I ask and he nodded yes and I got up and got another fork for him and we sat there eating strawberries for a while until everyone came down and Jenji stared at me Ben for a second before walking off.

Everyone started eating and got ready and then we all got into the jeep and Roxie and Dave drove us to one of the fields and everyone got out and I saw 3 double gyros and one single one.

" yes!". Darius cheered as we all ran toward them
" this going to be so much fun". Sammy said and I was walking with Darius and he walked up to one and placed his hands on it and said " we get to drive gyro-spheres? Cool!".

" saddle up, dudes and dudettes. We're going on a cattle drive, but with dinosaurs! It's a Dino drive!". Dave said and Ben being his cautious self asked " and just to be clear, all these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?".

" well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so we're like 99 percent sure they're cool. Park personnel are moving a group of dinosaurs to fresh grazing lands across the island, and we get to ride along behind the herd". Roxie said and then Darius said " are you kidding me? Dinosaur migration patterns are my jam!".

" you may wanna consider a new jam, bro. So, uh, you sure these things are waterproof? Looking pretty grim out here and hair this awesome doesn't come easy". Jenji said to Dave and Roxie and Dave responded with " your hair is going to be fine, Kenji. Storm has already moved up the coast away from us".

" cool! Time to show these fools what a gyrosphere master can do. I call the single one". Jenji said but Roxie grabbed him and said " you are riding with Ben, as a passenger".
" but, seriously? But he's so, uh". Jenji said and we looked over to Ben and saw him touch the gear and it moved forward and Ben's face hit the glass.
" jenji stop talking about people". I said to him and he looked over to me and rolled his eyes before saying " sorry if I had you mad for making fun of your boy friend".

" shut up jenji". I said before walking over to the single gyro and getting in and turning the tracker on, and then I put my ear piece in and buckled up and sat there waiting for everyone to get in one.