Daughter and Father Attrocities

Random one >>>

.

.

.

Divya= Shreyaa.. ready'ah chellooww

Shreya is Siddarth Divya's Third Child and an apple for their family. Mini version of Divya. She's 3 years old.

Shreya= ahh.. she laughs..

Siddarth= ungalukee overah illa.. ippadi than ice'la pothu veppingala??

Divya= athu than game'eh Sidhuu.. unga onnavathu ponnu koode rombee aatam poduringale.. ipo en ponnu kekure kelviku bathil'eh correctah sollunge paapom.. 

Bhumika= maa.. appa paavam maa.. Ice'la poduringe.. aprom odambu sari illama poirum..

Divya= nee pesama irudii.. un appa koode sernthu rombe pandre'lee.. 

Bhumika= mummyyyy

Divya= Bhumiii.. chupp.. Bhumika glared her mom and look her daddy.. Siddarth pouts.. She gives flying kisses.. Siddarth smiles..

Chandru= maa.. seekiram aarambingee maa.

Divya= okayy daa chellamm.. Divya smirks..

Divya= Shreya kuttyy ready'ahh?? appa thappa sonna enna pannanum?

Shreya shows the bowl with full of ice water...

Divya= ahh.. goodd girll.. So the first question...

Chandru= Papa'vodee favourite cartoon??? 

Shreya giggles.. 

Siddarth= ahhh.. Tom and jerryyy

Divya= chellamm crtahh??

Shreya= No.. cocomelonn.. She giggles.. Siddarth wide his eyes..

Siddarth= etheyyy

Divya= chellamm.. dump his facee maa.. Shreya hold his head and dump in ice bowl.

Siddarth= emma.. aiyoo.. Shreya giggles and dump again.. Divya and Chandru laughing.. 

Siddarth= kodumaii kodumai pandrangaa.. he shouts.. Shreya giggles and leaves him. Siddarth look her with pout..

Shreya= dadyy.. jillu'ahh? she wipe his face. Siddarth smiles at her.

Siddarth= amaa thangoo..

Shreya pouts and kiss his beard..

Divya= okayy next.. Shreya'vode favourite colourrr??

Siddarth= pink pink... he shouts.. Shreya dumps his face in bowl.. 

Siddarth= thangomm.. ena ddaa.. he mummers in water. Shreya giggles.

Shreya= purple... she giggles.. Siddarth look her and pouts..

Siddarth= eppo daa fav colour'eh maatunee? appa kitte solla maatiya daa.. he wipe his face.. Shreya giggles and all laughs..

Siddarthmv= sirikavaa seiree.. iru vareenn.. he smirkk..

Divya= nexttt question.. Shreya'vode fav fruit??

Siddarth= hannn.. strawberryy..

Shreya= corectuhhh.. she clap her hand and giggles.. Siddarth kisses her cheeks..

Siddarth= thank you thangameyy.. 

Divya= chehh.. payapulle thapichithanee.. she mummers.

Chandru= aduthe kelviii

Divya= hann.. Papa's fav songgg????

Siddarth= easyyy.. neethanadaa.. Shreya squealed and hugs him..

Siddarth= eppudiii.. he raised his collar.. Divya twist her lips. Siddarth eyed Bhumika.. 

Bhumika= enna paa? she mouthed him... 

Siddarth= amma've pudichikoo.. naa ithe oothe porenn.. he also mouthed her.. Bhumika shows thumbs up.. Siddarth smirk.. Divya was aware of this all. She was discussing with his loveable son... Siddarth hold Shreya.. Then he took the bowl.. 

Bhumika= one two.. 

Divya turns to Siddarth.. Then siddarth pour the water and laughs.. Divya stood there shockingly and glared him..

Siddarth= ennayavaa ice water face wash panne vechee.. ippo nee full'ah ice waterleye kulichithiyee.. he laughs.. Seeing him Shreya also lauging.. 

Divya= Chandruuuuuu she shouts..

Chandru= vanthudenn maaa.. Siddarth turn to look him and Chandru pour water on him.. Siddarth jerks and cover Shreya.. Shreya giggles. Now Divya laughing.. All start to laughs. 

Siddarth= unne videe maatenn.. Bhumi maa papa've pudichiko.. inaiku un ammave oru kai paakame vide maatenn.. Divya wide her eyes.

Divya= edraa oodatheee.. she run from there.. Siddarth gives Shreya to Bhumika and run behind her.. Divya's laughing sound is echoing the whole house. Arjun and all gather in hall. Divya hide behind Pugazh and Rakshan.. 

Siddarth= Divyaa.. vaaa

Divya= maatennn.. annaa kaapathungee

Arjun= enna daa ippadi nenaichuthu vanthurukingee

Siddarth= ellam un frienduhh thann.. 

Divya= naa onnum pannale arjuneyyyy.. 

Siddarth= deii.. ippo neenga mattum nagarulee.. naa ice waterku pathilaa sudu thanni'eh ooti vituruvenn

Pugazh and Rakshan= etheyyy.. the moves from there. DIvya wide her eyes and runs to their room.. Siddarth runs behind her. Divya moves to their room and going to close the door, Siddarth put his hand and leg .. And push the door.. Divya runs around their bed. 

Siddarth= divyaa.. neeya ninna'na naa onnume panname vituruvenn.. naana pudichaa aprom vere than nadakum..

Divya= paapomee.. Siddarth smirks and pulled her saree pallu. Divya wide her eyes and stood at the place. Siddarth pulled her to him.. She dashed on him. Divya look at him. Siddarth smirks..

Siddarth= naa than sonnalee.. naanaa pudichaa enna nadakumnu.. Divya shows her puppy eyes.. Siddarth hold her cheeks and look her eyes.. Divya also look him. He went near her.. She close her eyes.. 

" ammaaa apppaaaaa" Siddarth and Divya jerkss.. They turn behind and look their childrens. They smiles at them.. 

Siddarth= enna kannungalaa?

They runs to them and hugs them.. Due to their force.. They fall in bed.. All laughs and giggles.. 

##

Chummaa.. pothenn.. neraiya per miss pandringalameee>>>

.

Eppadi irukunu sollungee !!