Saranya Arrested!?

Third update!!!!

They heard Rahul's scream sound.. Siddarth opens his eyes to see Divya hold her neck and fall down.. 

Aaruyirae aaruyirae
Anbae un anbil thaanae
Naan vaazhgiren

And saw Saranya holds blooded knife in her hand. Her face was terrified. Siddarth runs to Divya and saw her neck have a medium size cut.. in that same time Arjun and all comes there. Rakshan wide his eyes to see Saranya standing there with knife.. and Rahul laying down with many bloods. Siddarth carried divya and runs outside..

Neeyillaiyael naan illaiyae
Neeppogum munnae
Anbae naan saagiren

Arjun= nee poo daa naa paathukurenn.. Siddarth nodded his head with teary eyes and drove his car to hospital. 

Vizhi thaandi ponaalum
Varuven unnidam
Engae nee tholaindhaalum
Nenjil un mugam

Rakshan was stand there like a tree and saw saranya.. Nila hold rakshan's leg.

Nila= appa.. why.. blood's are there.. why amma standing there.. look at her.. her face also with blood.

Arjun= dhakshainy nila've kutitu ulla poo.. agalya neengalum ava koode pongee.. 

Agalya= illa.. naa divya'vee paaka.. pugazhh.. she look at him with teary eyes.. 

Pugazh= naa kutitu poren daa.. nee policeku inform pannu.. he went out with agalya.. dhakshainy went inside with nila.. rakshan looks at saranya with teary eyes. Arjun hold rakshan's hand.

Arjun= rakshann.. saranya've ulla kutitu pongee.. i handle this..

Rakshan look at him with teary eyes..

Rakshan= avale.. arrest pannire maatingale.. he askes him with crackled voice. Arjun hold his hand.

Arjun= athuu.. rakshan nenga first kutitu pongee.. ambulance varumm.. police varuvanga..

Rakshan nodded his head and went near saranya.. she was looking at Rahul's body only.. Rakshan hold her shoulder.. saranya turn to see him.. her eyes was fully red and full of tears. 

Saranya= na.. naa.. venumne.. pannale.. avan.. en.. thambi... she cries.. rakshan side hugs her.

Rakshan= shh.. shh.. he took the the knife from her hand and put down..

Saranya= naa..venumnee pannale.. avan.. divya've.. 

Rakshan= saranyaa..shh.. onnum ilaa.. he brings her to their room.. 

Here Arjun calls his department people and ambulance.. 

At Hospital. Siddarth carries her inside and infrom the doctor.. they bring her to ICU. Siddarth sits outsite with a thud. 

Kaatrena maarvenoo..oo
Un swaasathil servenoo
Nee swaasikkum bodhum
Velivaramaatten unakkul vasippenae

he looks at his shirt and hand.. its fill with her blood. 

Uyirae en uyirae
Unakkul ennuyirae
Unai enni azhugiren
Karaigiren
Ennai pirigiren

tears are flowing. Pugazh and Agalya comes there. Agalya went near the ICU door and look through the mirror.. Pugazh sits beside him..

Pugazh= machann.. thats it.. he hugs her and cries.

Siddarth= machann.. avaluku evalo valichirukumle.. naa athunale than daa avale enkoode vare sonne.. avale veetle vechiruka venamnu nenaichen daa.. athunale than unga ellarayum poga sonne.. anaa. ippo... enaku bayama iruku daa.. avaluku onnum aaguthulee.. pugazh patted his back..