A❤️🥺D

Double update @Miya_Writes_19. this is for you akka !

##

Divya knocks the door.

Divya= deiiiii.. kathava thora daaa.. erumee maaduuu.. sollamala kalyanam pannuvangaa.. deii.. the door opens.

Divya= erume unnee.... She saw the person and shock.

Divya= neengaa???

'vaangaa' the girl call her inside. she went inside and saw arjun who sits in couch watching oru kal oru kannadi ( Santhanam goes to udaichufiy the door scene) he laugh watch the scene. Divya fumed in anger and went beside him.

Arjun= yaaru dhakshainy? He didn't look divya his eyes place on the tv screen only

Hehe! Dhakshainy'eh than kalyanam pannaru.. vere yaarum illa!

Dhak= athu..

Arjun= ennachuu.. now he turn to beside him and look angry divya. If her hand have knife soolam all she will look like bathrakaali.

Arjun= divyaa.. neee??

Again the door was knock. All look the door. divya went near the door and opens.

Sid= enna maa aachuu.. yen kuptee.. he hold her hand and look divya up to down. Divya moved abit left. Sid look behind her and shocks.

Sid= ada paaviiiiii.. ennnadaa ithuuu

Divya= athan kellunga. She glared him. arjun gulped and saw them. Sid then saw dhakshainy and hold his chest.

Divya= heyy.. enanchuuu

Sid= aiyoo.. enaku shock kuduthee melle anupiruvinge polayee.. deii.. ennadaaa nadakuthu ingaaaa....

Arjun= solren.. inga vaangaa..he sits in couch. Divya and sid went beside him. arjun eyed dhakshainy to go room. She went to room.

Sid= ippo yen daa anthe ponne poga sonnee???

Arjun hold divya and sid's hand.

Arjun= naa.. onnu sonna neenga eppadi eduthupinganu terile.. anaa unga kitte solamalum iruka mudilee..

Sid= ennahtu daa.. solli tholeee

Arjun= athuuu.. naanum dhakshainyumm

Sid= athan terinjuruchee..

Divya= eppadi daa.. inaiku than court;leee..

Arjun= athuku aprom nadanthathu than..

Flashback:

Arjun went to his apartment last floor (actually naa avasarathule eluthure naale athode crt'ahna vaartha terile). Then he saw someone stands on edge. Arjun went near and push them to his side.

Arjun= yen ngaa.. anga nikirngaa.. evalo dangg.. the person turn and saw him. he shock.

'arjun' his eyes start to brimming. Arjun comes near her.

Arjun= ennachu ungaluku? Yen anga ninningaa.. vilunthuruntha enna pandrathuu.. veetle ellarumm

Veetle aal iruntha thane kekurathukuuu.. the person cries. arjun went near them and hold their hand.

Arjun= dhakshainy ennachuu? Yen aluguringee.. dhakshainy hugs him and cries. arjun shocks for the sudden hug. Then he patted her back.

Dhak= amma.. appa last year accident'le eranthudanga.. enaku enna problem'nu kekka aale illa.. naa thaniya irukenn.. enaku rombe manasu valikuthuu.. sethuralamnu thonuthuuu.. she cries badly. Arjun's eyes also start to tearup. Arjun hold her hand and make her sit down.