authors note/apology

hey y'all (don't mind the yall, it's a midwestern thing). yeah sorry i've been mia for like months but there's no short cut around this. this story is gonna be discontinued. i'm trying to balance work, sports, and school right now and i have no time. and i've lost the love for wattpad lowkey, like i didn't go on it for a week straight bc i just am kinda over it. i'm no longer in middle school when i first got it and also i'm not that into ghost too. i mean yeah i still listen to them but my hyper fixation on them is no longer there.

i have to grow up is basically what i'm getting at. and need to focus on my future career and getting that all situated. i just don't have the time nor mental energy to keep up with this. ofc i still love writing as it is literally going to be my career but like i said, i need to focus on my career which means focusing on my actual books that i'm writing and not some silly fanfic.

will i constantly think about this story? oh hell yeah. will i probably use the story line for an actual book? definitely. but i just don't have the energy for this particular book. i'll leave it up for sometime for people currently reading if they are, but the story of Kasdeya and Mountain will be discontinued. Faded will be taken down at some point, not sure when, but it will happen.

i'm sorry to disappoint anyone who's been waiting on an update and will see this. but a girl can only do so much and not get burnt out. thank you to all of those who have helped me with this story and commented that made my day. thanks to JamieStark445 and mayo-mayhem and _shadowghoul_ (if you're even on this anymore dude). but you three have been there so much and i'm thankful for y'all so much.

anyway, thank you again to everyone who's read what this story had been. once again i'm sorry, but it had to happen.

-another footnote, i do plan on becoming a publishing author since it's been my dream for like 4/5 years now, so maybe you guys will experience my writing one day in the future