|18| Two-way Promise

"Bu- but this is the last train" Izuku let out in confusion, scared the blonde was about to play some prank on him. The greenette got pulled away from the train by the stronger arms, back onto the middle of the platform.

"I still have to give you one back" the blonde said and pulled the other in close. "Wha-what back?" Izuku stuttered out in disbelief of the small distance between their noses. "The kiss" Before Izuku could process what those words had meant, his lips were sealed by the taller man's mouth.

Katsuki grabbed the greenette's neck softly and pulled him closer. He leaned down to deepen the kiss and explore the other's mouth. Izuku seemed to gasp for breath between kisses and unable to follow the other's pace.

"Ka-Kacchan aah~ Wai-" the shorter man's moaning protests sounded between their heavy breathing mouths. One of the smaller hands traveled over the blonde's eyes and tried to push them away.

Katsuki released the other from his grip and they stared into each other's eyes with heavy breaths. "Wha-what kiss?" Izuku asked in disbelief, when the train could be heard leaving.

"I also don't want you returning to Tokyo, just like you told me" the blonde continued his paused confesion. "I also miss you a lot" The man took a deep breath and looked deeply into the shorter man's eyes. "Please you're what was missing"

Izuku just watched the other man with widened eyes. He was absolutely speechless. "Bu-but when did I-?" He stopped mid sentence, as if his foggy memory could answer his own question. The greenette started blushing at the unclear vision in his mind. It couldn't be real, right?

"I had always thought that winning was what made me love battles" Katsuki filled the silence of long staring at each other "I thought being a hero would be my dream job, because I'd always loved fighting"

Two big hands wrapped around the smaller man's head and Kacchan's voice seemed to soften and tremble. "but as soon as I started working 8 years ago it had lost the passionate feeling" Izuku realized in silence that he related to those words.

"I have wrecked my brain trying to find the part that made it feel different" Katsuki sniffed his nose "It was you nerd" The greenette's eyes blinked in disbelief. He had never expected Kacchan to speak such soft spoken sweet words. 

"It has always been you"

"Bu- but your modeling career-" Izuku started, but quickly got interrupted by the blonde "That was just because my parents offered it" he assured the other "Fighting with you was the only time I've felt the same passion again these past 8 years."

"That night you made me promise to not leave you" Katsuki whispered closely to the other's face he was still holding between his hands "Now it's your turn to make that promise" The blonde's eyes watered.

"Please"

Izuku still couldn't find the right words, so just closed the space between their faces with a deep kiss. He pulled his arms around the blonde's neck and followed the blonde's movements, who was melting into the kiss.

"Everything I said back then was true" the greenette whispered into the other's ear in a tight embrace. "Fighting without you just hasn't been the same and this past week made me feel more alive than any moment of the past 8 years."

"I don't want to go back to Tokyo" Izuku now let out the tears he earlier had held in. His chest shook against the other's body, as tears started staining Katsuki's shirt around his shoulder. Suddenly the taller man made the other pause his crying.

"It's not the time for that now nerd" he quickly said and instantly grabbed the other's wrist to get them out of the station. Katsuki could feel his body heat rising and the arousal all over his body.

He had surpressed these urges these past week, but the other knowing about everything made it impossible  not to act on it anymore. They quickly reached Katsuki's house, where they'd first stayed the night.

"Wai- wait Kacc- Kaccha-" but before the greenette could say the other's full name he got pushed against the wall and lets out a small whine "oww" The other man hovered over him and brought his lips closer.

Kacchan seemed to be in a trance, now aggressively kissing the smaller man beneath him. Gasps of breath could be heard between small whines and moans in the hallway. "Kaccha- aah~ please~ slower aah~"

Katsuki leaned down to the other's neck, now giving Izuku some time to breath. The taller man kissed the other's skin and left bite and kiss marks from his shoulder to his colar bone, earning more protests. "Kaccha- aaah~ oww"

He now threw the greenette's body over his shoulder to carry him to the bedroom. The shorter man landed onto the soft matress and tried crawling away, before heavy weight piled on top of him.

"Deku" Kacchan whispered "I can't hold back anymore" Izuku just stared at the hungry eyes lurking over him and felt a warm feeling in his stomach tingle. His face flushed over as the blonde pulled at his clothes.

"Wait you can't just-" another protest of the smaller man went in vain as his sweater fell next to the bed. More clothes followed the piece of fabric thrown onto the parket next to the bed. Izuku covered his body with his hands.

"Don't" Katsuki said with a hint of annoyance "it's so pretty" as he grabbed at the arms hiding what was underneath. "You're so god damn pretty" he repeated at the now completely blushing man and started kissing the new revealed skin.

New marks made their way onto the greenette's stomach and chest. From time to time Kacchan also kept Izuku's mouth busy with new softer kisses. The shorter man couldn't help but feel embarrassed that he was the only one stripped onto his boxers.

Katsuki's hands slid over the other's spine, making Izuku arch his back with a load moan. "Kacchan aaah~" The blonde's teeth played with the soft pink flesh of the other's nipples, when suddenly his hands had reached their destination, between the man's thighs.

Izuku flinched at the finger placement of the man on top of him. "Wha- what are you doing?" he asked, still a bit out of it due to the pleasure given to him. Katsuki finally let go of the man's nipple and said.

"I'm going to fill you up here Deku"