|13| Dreading Words

After a short drive the car came to a stop and Izuku looked up at the tall building in front of them. It was white with tall windows and seemed almost 20 times the size of his house.

"Is this your parent's work place?" Izuku asked almost baffled at the possible answer. Katsuki seemed to show his first slight smile of this morning.

"Yes" he nodded "since I don't model for other agencies, I always have my shoots here" he explained at the still speechless greenette, while getting out of the car.

The other stayed seated for some more time, staring in the distance, which made Katsuki question if he had even heard him. "Deku?"

"Umm- ye-yeah so-sorry" izuku appologized and got out of the car. This was all really new to him. With his hero work back in Tokyo his agency had to be really small and discrete.

Since Deku had become a big name, he changed places several times for his own safety. The last thing All Might wanted was a big striking building, but the hero had to admit it seemed kind of fun.

They entered the tall automatic doors and were immediately allowed inside by the scary-looking people behind the counter, since they of course recognized the boss's son.

"It's beautiful in here" Izuku complimented the walls and cielings he was looking at intensely. Katsuki almost wanted to grab the smaller man's wrist, when he almost bumped into a statue.

"I actually did most of the interior design" Katsuki confessed with a proud smirk, since the other would probably like that. "My parents kept it too bare and empty" the blonde explained proudly and halted in front of a door.

"Owww"

The greenette bumped into the other's arm, he had reached out to make the shorter man stop "We're here" Katsuki suddenly spoke in an unexcited tone, as if he wasn't really looking forward to what was next.

"Good morning sir Bakugou" a well dressed man greeted the tall model "we'll be starting your styling" and signaled the other to sit down in a soft black chair in front of 6 mirrors.

Izuku uncomfortably shifted from side to side, not knowing where to sit or what to do. He tried to get the attention of the man in the suit ordering things from the other workers there. "Umm sir?"

"Yes sir?" He sounded interrupted and annoyed "what brings someone like you here?" And stared down at the shorter man in a mean manner.

"He's my friend" Katsuki shut the man's mouth quickly, as he made some small explosions in his hand "so knock it off!"

After that the man seemed to just ignore Izuku after offering him one of the chairs. The greenette didn't even have time to notice it, since all he could see were the flashing lights on Katsuki's face.

It became even more clear. Kacchan had definitely been the most beautiful person he had ever laid eyes upon. His heart raced just staring at the other's face. It was almost

Breathtaking

"Are you okay?" The soft voice woke Izuku from his day dreams. It was Kacchan who had come off set and sounded a little concerned. "You looked a bit nervous the whole time"

"Oh no-no I'm fine" the other stuttered and looked down, not to see the other's beauty now inches away from him. "Thi-this is just all a bit new to me"

"Don't worry 'bout it nerd" the blonde tried reassuring the green locks draping towards the ground due to the lost eye contact. He put his hands in them and rubbed them softly. "Get up, I'll show you around"

They both walked further through the tall hallways with the beautiful paintings and ceiling art. Katsuki filled in 4 cipher code and a big gate opened towards the ceiling, to reveal the industrial side of the building.

The ceilings were just as tall, but lost they're art and beauty. They were full of long racks, with boxes and clothing. Izuku choked on a short breath, knowing he hadn't realized how big this company actually was.

"So this is the stockroom" Katsuki explained to the speechless person next to him. "Where we keep all the clothes before transporting them"

The greenette was still busy thinking about the flashing lights and the picured beauty. His heart still hadn't calmed down. He had always thought Kacchan woule persue his hero life. So this was al so different from Kacchan's immens temper in high school.

"You-you're life seems so lively" Deku suddenly blurted out without thinking. Before noticing Kacchan's surprised face, he covered his mouth. "So-sorry" he mumbled through his hands "No-nothing".

Katsuki felt Deku's wonder following him again, just like in highschool, middle school and kinder garden. He almost couldn't hold in his laughter. There's really anything he can do and Deku will be impressed.

He almost wanted to check that theory and pin the other against one of the racks. Would Deku still be impressed if his lips traced down his neck. He could almost imagine the blushing confused face.

Katsuki continued his tour around the stockroom as he only kept thinking about the lips he'd kissed a few days ago. Why couldn't he get it out of his head? This could only mean more problems.

They made their way back to the front of the building, both knowing their moments were coming to an end. The car ride was empty in silence, because both of them were dreading the next words.

But when they both got out of the car those were the only words left to be said. Izuku looked down at the ground facing away from his mom's house.

"Um, good luck with modeling" the greenette spoke with a sudden tremble in his voice "it seems like this is what you were meant to be" he forced a smile and tilted his head to the side "I was wrong Kacchan"

"Your beauty speaks for itself"

Katsuki almost wanted to tell Izuku everything. About what he missed during hero work, still seems missing today. That this still doesn't seem like what he was meant to do, but it felt like another burden.

This stupid nerd was leaving this place tomorrow, so no need to get attached. "Well, to you the same with your hero work" he paused and turned a little more serious "but even if that is what you were meant to be, it shouldn't ruin you"

He got back in his car and gave his last piece of advice, almost as if he felt ready to let go of these annoying feelings. The past few days had been confusing and Katsuki didn't like it.

"Take care of yourself nerd"

Izuku nodded and watched the car leave, almost unable to believe it was all over. Katsuki had always been the one he was following. The past few years he had missed his footsteps to step into. These past few days had only proven that point even more.

He greeted his mom and got ready in his new bedroom one last time. After he had laid down, his heart still seemed weirdly out of rhythm. He closed his eyes, but felt no sleep creeping in. He snuggled to the side of the bed and suddenly sat back up because of a loud ringing sound.

He looked down on his phone on the night stand and read the name "Kacchan". He slid his finger across the screen and picked up the phone. "Um he-hello?" He greeted sounding a bit confused.

"Deku! My parents!"

"My parents are gone!"