|20| Soothing Kisses

"Wai- wait Kacchan" Izuku already began protesting, as he felt the man holding onto his hips and lifting them higher. "I -I do- don't think I'm ready" he begged "please"

Katsuki halted with a smirk "Well I can't hold it any longer" and lifted the greenette up to put him on all fours above him. "So you'll have to put in some work too"

He grabbed the hips above his face and smirked in satisfaction to this new position. Izuku watched the enormous size of the man beneath him in disbelief. "What to you want me to d- aaah!"

The blonde had inserted another finger, making the other try to crawl to the other side of the bed. "Where are you going?" Katsuki asked in a cocky tone and was determined to hold onto the thighs harshly. "I haven't even used my tongue yet"

"To- Tongue?" Izuku let out in embarrassment and disbelief. "but for that you'll have to start putting in some effort too" the man laying under him demanded the other's touch again.

The greenette collected the courage to wrap his fingers around the length in front of him. He felt like his hand almost didn't fit all the way around, as he slowly started to move.

Soft grunting sounds of pleasure could be heard from behind Izuku's head. It was clear the blonde was feeling his soft touches. Suddenly Izuku's hips got pulled further back and sealed the other's face.

"Ka- Kacchan!" the smaller man yelled out and tried to get out of the other man's grip. "Aah~~ Kach- aahh~~ Not the-there" Katsuki held onto the smaller thighs, pushing them on his face, as his tongue explored the other's body.

The sensation deep inside, made the other twitch and tremble. "That's dir- dirty aah~" Eventually Katsuki moved his face further away from the other's entrance and smirked.

"Who told you to stop nerd?" Izuku shamefully looked back in front of him, knowing he had been the only one getting pleasure. "I can't if you do tha- aaah~!" the greenette's protests again were in vain.

Katsuki continued licking the other's inside, while slipping in some new fingers from time to time. Izuku tried keeping his head clear, as the pleasure rushed throuh his nerves. His hand slipped off of the other's length in intensity.

The blonde took another break after a while, freeing the greenette's hips. "Use your mouth Deku" as if that would be easier than using his hands. So the man lowered his face towards the man's big cock.

He tried holding in the new moans, trying to spill out from the blonde's continued sensations. Izuku opened his mouth slowly and tried to fit it inside. Only the tip didn't even fit properly and it already hurt the greenette's jaw.

Izuku's embarrassment only grew bigger when he felt like he couldn't breath anymore, so took it out. He felt the other making his insides twitch with his tongue and fingers. So he felt bad about not doing anything back.

He held Kacchan's length closer to his mouth and licked the tip. His hands trembled around it up and down in a steady pace, but the pleasure he was getting from behind was too distracting.

"Kacch-aah I think I'm gonna-" He tried to get the man's face off of his behind. "Stop plea- please aaah~!" The blonde didn't seem to listen, he only kept going harder and faster, knowing the other was close.

"Aaah~" sounded a loud moan of relief, as the greenette arched his back and rolled his eyes into his skul. Izuku's body was trembling in sensitivity and then slumped back on the mattress.

Kacchan seemed more energetic than ever, as he quickly got up from his position under the greenette and hovered over other. He leaned down onto the panting other's neck and kissed it deeply.

Izuku felt his hips being hold onto again by the other man. His back was pushed into a deep arch, as he kept laying down underneath the blonde.

Katsuki's tongue traced the other's freckles on his back, like a map to seek his destination. He slowly spread the other's cheeks and aligned his hips. He seemed to have loosened up Deku enough, but it would probably still hurt a bit.

So the man softly pressed against the other's hips and entered, as he kissed the other's neck as a distraction. "Oow--" Izuku brought out silently in a whining tone. "It- it hurts" but the other kept pressing.

"Just hang in there Deku" Katsuki said and gave the other some new pecs on the cheek and face to sooth him. "It will feel better soon" he reassured and licked away some of the salty tears spilling from the other's eyes.

The full feeling only became worse the more the blonde pushed inside. "Oww aaah~ Kacch- Kacchan!" Eventually the man stopped pushing, as he was finally fully inside. Izuku felt as if he couldn't breath due to the pressure in his belly.

Katsuki gave the other some time to adjust, although it took every ounce of self control to not move. Deku was tight and twitching around him. He felt his body getting hotter with every second.

After some seconds Katsuki's desire grew so thick, he pounced against the other, while throwing his head back in pleasure. "AAAaah~" sounded from underneath him, but he couldn't focus, so only kept going faster.

"Kacch-aaah~" Izuku moaned into the sheets "No- not so dee- aah -deep" The greenette kept protesting, as a deep hot feeling inside his belly kept pressing and growing hotter. "It it fe-feels weird"

The blonde kept slamming his hips against the other and grunting quietly, clearly enjoying the feeling Deku was giving to him. Katsuki had held it in for so long, while he had loosened and kissed Deku. He could feel he couldn't take this much longer.

The greenette underneath him started twitching and trembling again, as he bit his neck with the force of the immense pleasure he was getting. "Deku" he grunted out, as he felt his climax nearing.

"Kacch-Kaccha-aaah~~" Izuku finished first staining the sheets underneath him, as he quickly tried to push the taller man off of him due to oversensitivity. "Wai- oww I just- aaah~"

Katsuki was determined and slammed against the other harder, earning more loud uncontrollable moans out of the smaller man. He pounced against the other one last time, as he leaned his head back and groaned in relief.

Izuku felt his insides filling up and his eyes widened. "Sto- stop Kacch- Kacchan" his hand was still pressed on the other's stomach from behind, to try and get him off. "it's all up inside me"

The blonde took some time to answer, still in his afterglow of the climax and then grabbed the other's ankle to turn him over. "Don't worry nerd" He placed them in a new position, wanting to see the greenette's face.

"I'll fill you right back up"