| 1 | Iconic Duo

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku watched the passing houses as the train made its silent boring noise. It had been 8 years since he had left UA, although it seemed like yesterday. He had good and bad memories regarding the school, but even then they were so numerous, he refused to let them go.

He felt like his classmates probably felt different. For as far as he followed their social medias, he saw them in all sorts of places. Even Mineta had found a strong hero squad he could work with.

Izuku couldn't deny he loved his new job. He and All Might had founded a hero agency in Tokyo and Deku was now a world known hero. It was basically all he had ever wished for.

Then why did it feel like something was missing?

He clutched his bag closer towards his stomach and sighed deeply, lost in thought. He had found himself in this position pretty often lately. He would always stare into the distance, as if he was searching for something at every chance.

What was he looking for?

Izuku didn't know, or at least that's what he told himself. Since the answer seemed scarier than uncertainty.

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzz

His phone buzzed, as he let go of the grip on his bag. "Was it All Might?" he thought, a little worried he might have done something wrong in his last mission.

Hero work was a hard task and he often worked alone, since All Might said it was better for his image. He had sure been right, watching all the recognition hero Deku was getting, but even then it resulted in lots of stress. Izuku had never been good with stress. Even that aside it sometimes seemed...

Lonely

When he read the notification he furrowed his brows. To his surprise it wasn't All Might. It was an old contact. So old he seemed to not recognize the number. He tapped his screen softly in curiosity and read the message.

|Class 1A reunion,
we need to make it happen! Let's all meet next friday in the café I linked below. It's the most easy destination to reach for all of us, calculated from our agencies! Make sure to let me know if you'll show up! I hope we'll get to see each other again after 8 years!

See you soon (hopefully),

XXX

Mina Ashido|

Izuku let his eyes fall over the words again and again, making sure if he had read it correctly. He couldn't believe it. He had missed his classmates these past years, but going would be difficult with all his hero work. Izuku sighed, realizing he would have to let All Might know immediately.

The greenette watched the passing houses slowing down and regained his grip on his bag. The train came to a stop, as he waited behind the other people to get off. Izuku didn't know why, but he was sure of it.

This one evening would change his life.

_____

"Kaminari" the redhead screamed as he opened his arms in a bright gesture for a hug. He had built a lot of muscle since high school and got lost in the gym almost every night. So he ended up hugging the smaller figure of the blond man just a little too hard. "Dude I've missed you so much"

"Oww Kiri-" The blonde man whined out as he felt his spine being crushed in the broad arms. "Dude you should really start knowing your own strength you know" Kaminari whined as he pushed the other's chest. He looked around the café and already saw the drink he had wanted to order at their table, so smiled.

The iconic duo's friendship hadn't died out since UA. They still saw and spoke each other regularly. Their hero work would often line up, giving them a chance to meet up often.

Mina joined Kirishima in the gym from time to time, as Sero asked them out for drinks almost every week.

All of them had thought about organising a reunion with old classmates and eventually put the plan in action. They had hoped to see at least a few faces, but watching all the answers they got, they couldn't help getting even more excited. Since it seemed as if every classmate had given their answer.

"And?" Sero asked as his eyes widened just as his smile. After he hugged the blonde who had just arrived, he signaled the pinhaired woman next to him "Any new answers?"

"Yes yes yes!" The woman screamed out jumping up and down. "Todoroki answered yesterday!" Kirishima put his fists together as he seemed emotional for the unexpected response.

"So manly" the man brought out in a small voice as tears seemed to start stinging his eyes. "If even Todoroki is coming, they all should" he now spoke with new determination "right?"

Mina stared at her phone with a blank face. "I don't know" she spoke softly, unable to hide her disappointment "I don't have any news about those two though"

Now every classmate had given their answer, except for two.

Another iconic duo, according to the group of close friends, since they had all seen it coming. They still hoped Midoriya and Bakugou would show up. Deku had become such a big hero now that the friends knew it wouldn't be easy for the hero to get here.

Since Midoriya was the only one who moved to Tokyo and now obviously was the most far away from the café they had linked in the message.

Bakugou though, wasn't 100 miles away from his classmates, but it would be just as difficult to get him to show up. The man sometimes showed up in the gym, as Kirishima would immediately go up to him to talk.

The blonde would never really show much interest and never spoke many words. Sero had swore the blonde had a girlfriend. So to find out what Bakugou had been up to, Mina had stalked him all over social media. Only to find out he was still single and not doing any hero work at all.

"The reunion is in like 2 days" Kaminari yelled out in a stressful tone, as he made a disappointed face. "they can't just not show up!" he whined as he rested his head on the café table. "They're so mean" was mumbled against the wood.

"We can't give up" Kirishima brought back up the mood "We'll call them til they answer" he said as his fist made a dive onto the surface, making Kaminari's head move up because of the impact. "they won't be able to ignore us any longer" he promised and smiled widely towards his friends, before chugging his drink completely. "they'll show up"

"They have to"

_________