|12| Embarassing Encounter

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku heard his alarm and for the first time tapped his phone with delight for being awake. "Today is the day" he whispered to himself and felt his cheeks heat up, before harshly shutting himself up.

He couldn't deny that Kacchan was the only thing he had thought about for these past days. He had waited for this day, like a kid counting down to his birthday. He had never felt so excited to meet someone.

It was probably just because he had missed Kacchan's friendship from when they were kids. The blonde had definitely changed since high school, making Izuku think back the things he had always liked about him.

The greenette was still nervous about whether or not the blonde would show up though, It wouldn't surprise him if Kacchan had just found a better friend and not bothered to let Izuku know.

Maybe the shoot had all been a cover up to be able to leave the conversation and the smaller man was happily getting ready for nothing. His heart seemed to race out of excitement in anticipation for the door bell or was it stress?

"Are you not eating again?" He heard his mother yelling after him as he had ran through the kitchen towards the bathroom. He didn't even feel like he had the time to answer, since food was the last thing on his mind right now.

Izuku felt like he should wear one of Kacchan's picks from their shopping spree, but couldn't seem to find an outfit. After trying on every single piece of clothing in his wardrobe, he still couldn't make a single decent look.

He just stared at the mess beneath him, unable to tell what to put on his naked body next. When suddenly the door bell rang and quikly got answered by the greenette's mother. Izuku could hear footsteps already coming closer.

"Wai-wait" he silently tried to yell out to the approaching intruder, as he quikly grabbed a pair of pants on the ground to try and put on his body. The door opened to reveal a shocked face to the smaller man with one leg in a ruffled jeans.

"Oh" slipped out of the blonde's mouth, as he saw Deku quikly getting his other leg in the piece of clothing and grabbing some other fabric to cover his bare chest.

There was a short silence, filled with Izuku's soft panting in distress. His face colored deep tints of pink out of embarrassement and loss for words.

Kacchan however couldn't get his mind off of the soft pink niples that the other had hid behind the sweatshirt. He had never felt such an urge to explore someone's body.

All he could think of, was ripping that sweater out of Izuku's hands and push the other's naked body against the wall. He longed to see Deku's reactions to his touch and hear him calling out his name. Not "Katsuki" like all those loud girls he had been with, but Deku's trembling voice saying "Kacchan" full of fear and confusion.

He wanted to pin the smaller man down with his all his strength, watching Deku struggle not being able to move a muscle against his stronger arms. He desired to lick off the man's tears that would appear in sensitivity and pleasure, while turning Deku's body into a sweaty mess.

"So-sorry" were the words on the other side of the room that made Katsuki wake up from his perverted thoughts "I- I couldn't make an outfit" Deku whispered into the sweater he held in front of him, as he finally felt the urge to break the silence.

The blonde's eyes widened. What had he been thinking? He was going absolutely crazy. Deku's body was so skinny and pale. How could he get turned on by someone so unhealthy. He suddenly felt like a really bad person, so just threw a sweater and a pair of pants in the other's face and left the room.

Katsuki seriously had to get his shit together.

The greenette could almost disappear and sink into the floor from embarrassment. He could already hear Katsuki annoyed that it didn't matter since they were both men, but for some reason Izuku still felt as if he had to hide himself.

Izuku put on the combination of fabrics the blonde had thrown in his face, as his still flushed face stared at the door frame, Kacchan had angrily left in. Was Kacchan mad about something? Maybe he had regretted taking Izuku with him.

Izuku walked outside, approaching the car, after saying goodbye to his almost crying mom. When he got in the car, Katsuki still hadn't said anything. He stared at his feet and fidgeted with the jeans, Kacchan had chosen, between his hands.

"Um" Izuku began hesitantly "I-I'm so-sorry" and without getting an answer the car's engine rumbled loudly, making the greenette's head get pushed in his seat.

Izuku stared at the passing houses, trying to figure out what has been his mistake. He didn't even dare to look at the blonde, scared they would make eye contact.

Katsuki cocked his head to side from time to time, as if was checking if the other was still there. He hadn't known what to say and was now debating whether or not that had been a big mistake.

He had wanted to take the greenette with him, so had canceled his friend who had planned on coming. He hoped no one on set was going to mention Kirishima's absense.

After thinking about 100 possible excuses for his previous mad behaviour, he eventually noticed the building. Katsuki pushed the break and car came to a stop. He sighed and took all of his courage to say.

"I'm sorry"

"It's weird to realize you'll be leaving tomorrow"