Chapter 34

Emily's body moves against mine, desperate to get closer to me. Her lips intertwine with my own and her hand slips down to my stomach. It inches lower and lower until on the band of my sweatpants but before she can take it any further, I pull her hand away and look down at her.

"What exactly are you planning on doing? Because I don't think you should start something you cant finish."

"I definitely plan on finishing." She laughs cutely which makes me pull her back in, filling the gap between our bodies and lips.

My hands travel to their favourite place to be on her body, her thighs.

"Do you think it was rude of us to not stay and talk to Olivia?" Emily questions with a small frown.

"She went to bed first don't worry about it." I try calming her worries and kiss her again, this time deepening it.

"I know but we didn't protest against it."

"She probably didn't want us to, now stop talking before I make it impossible for you to." I warn her and go back to locking our lips.

It felt perfect, like she was made to be with me. I don't care about her old life and frankly, I don't think she does either. She wasn't happy like that. With her psycho brother and controlling parents, she felt suffocated, she needs me. And I need her more than anything. I'm not a virgin or anything, but other girls don't satisfy me like her. I don't even pay them a first glance never mind second. She is all I see.

"I want you to-." Emily cuts herself off with the smallest wine, turning into a moan.

She doesn't like asking for things, not anything. But asking for things sexually is something she specifically dislikes. I can tell by the blush that forms along her cheeks each time she wants me to do something to her, that it makes her embarrassed to ask. However, I love seeing her all embarrassed and flustered for me. Having her say what she wants from me, proving she wants me is just the cherry on top of the whole situation.

"You want me to what? Emily. Tell me baby."

"I want you to-" Once again, she is cut off at the same part of her sentence. Only this time, it wasn't her that cut off the precious request. It was a deafening scream.

Emily's face instantly turned to worry but mine turned to anger. I assume the scream came from Oliva since she was the only other one in this house as far as I was aware.

She wants to hope she is dead, because if not I might have to murder her myself for interrupting Emily when each word that fell from her mouth made me react for her .

Emily darts up from the bed and runs to the room her friend stays. She twists the doorknob and enters without knocking.

As soon as she enters the room, we are faced with a smiling Olivia who stands next to a boy, groping her.

"Are you ok? I heard you scream." Emily asks Olivia.

"Oh, I am fine. This is Thomas, who will not leave me alone!" The annoying girl rolls her eyes and smiles at the boy.

"Oh, okay. Well we are going to go back to bed now." Emily grabs my hand and starts to walk backwards our of the room but Oliva protests.

"Wait! You guys have to come down stairs and get high with us. Tommy brought some weed."

"Sweet pea, you know I hate when you call me that." The already stoned boy speaks for the first time in our presence.

"We will pass."  My voice is cold and harsh when speaking to the couple. They interrupted me from finding out exactly what Emily wants from me, which was probably something amazing like cutting her pretty body with a knife and tasting her in a way different to how I have already.

"Sorry." Emily smiles but she doesn't seem apologetic at all. In fact, the opposite. She seems happy to be going back to the room with me and laying on the oversized bed.

"No, please! You have to stay! It will be fun. You don't have to smoke but if you wont smoke, you have to drink. You can't be boring." She girl begs.

"I don't let Emily drink. Or smoke." This was never discussed before but I don't care. It was true I didn't want her to drink or smoke but really I would say anything to get out of this situation. I was close to decapitating both of the dumb teens in front of me and having the house to the two of us

"Don't let her? You don't own her." Olivia raises an eyebrow.

I laugh internally at how quickly she changes her opinion on mine and Emily's relationship. At first, she found it fun that I kidnapped her and now she quickly answers back to me in a defensive tone when I mention not allowing Emily to do something. Though I couldn't quite work out if me disagreeing with her was what changed her opinion or the fact that her 'boyfriend' (I assume) is present.

"Yes I do own her."

"What? It isn't like you kidnapped her." The boy whose name I already forgotten jokes with a laugh.

"Actually, he did." Emily defends me, sort of.

"What? Are you being serious?" The boys eyes widen.

"Yeah, I am." Emily nods.

"He killed people too." Olivia adds, making the boys worry grow.

"I am calling the cops."

"No! If you do that, I will have to kill you to." I warn.

"Olivia? Could I talk to you in the other room please?" Emily calmly asks Olivia but my eyes stay on Thomas.

"Yeah."

The two girls go out into the hallway to speak.

Emily's point of view

"Can you please tell him to leave?" I request for Thomas to leave. I know it makes Luca nervous him being here.

"Why should he leave? Why cant Luca."

"Because you invited Luca." I defend him to which Oliva sighs.

"What if both of them leave? Then we can have a sleepover. We always planned on having one."

"If Luca leaves, I leave."

"Fine! I will tell Thomas to leave." Olivia gives me a cold stare that she used to give to the other girls on the ice when we were training.

Thankfully, we both renter the room where Luca and Thomas stands, staring at each other.

"Thomas, please leave. I will call you later."