✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

After texting my parents explaining how Izuku needed me with him, my mother quickly agreed to let me sleep over. My dad was more hesitant, insisting it was some secret dating thing, but nonetheless agreed.

Izuku held my hand tightly as he walked to his place. Once at his house he opened the door and took his shoes off.

"I'm home!" Izuku called.

"Izuku, welcome home! Oh, (Y/N), hi," Inko came over.

"Hello Mrs. Inko, forgive the intrusion," I smiled, bowing towards her.

"You could never intrude, dear. Are you coming over for dinner?" she asked.

"Actually, mom, uhh, could (Y/N) stay for the night?" Izuku asked.

"Stay over? I suppose she can, but we don't have a spare room at the moment," Mrs. Inko said worriedly.

"We still have the air mattress, right?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, yes! Let me get it!" Mrs. inko smiled.

"No, no, let me. I'll sleep on it while (Y/N) can sleep on my bed," Izuku replied.

"What? I can't take your bed Izu," I argued.

"I'm the one having you stay over. Please, it'll make me feel better," Izuku said.

I was about to argue again, but Izuku turned and gave me puppy dog eyes. I melted at his begging eyes and pouted as Izuku smiled brightly at his victory. Izuku then disappeared to get the air mattress as I turned to Mrs. Inko.

"Would you like help cooking?" I asked.

"I couldn't ask you to help me, dear. You're a guest," she said.

"But I like cooking, and I'd love to help you," I smiled.

"Alright," Mrs. Inko caved after I gave her my own puppy dog eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Izuku Midoriya•

I managed to get the mattress out of storage. I sighed, relaxing my shoulders after having to fish the mattress out from under a bunch of other items, when I heard laughing from the kitchen. I put the mattress in my room before heading to the kitchen and peeking in.

Inside I saw (Y/N) inside cooking and joking with my mom. The two had bright smiles as they started making katsudon. I relaxed, leaning on the wall in front of me, as I watched the two. My eyes moved from watching both of them to simply watching (Y/N).

I was very lucky to have her in my life.

She was a perfect best friend ever since we were little. Always helping me and protecting me from all those bullies in school, even Kaachan. She truly could've been better friends with Kaachan if she'd ignored me. No matter how many times he denies it, he looks up to her.

I could see it in his eyes.

Yet, she chose me. A quirkless kid with no friends or anything special about me. She chose to stay by my side and encourage me despite my failings.

My smile turned to a slight frown as I thought back to why she was here in the first place.

Seeing that Nomu grabbing her by her throat at the USJ, then seeing her on the ground with a sword pointed at her face. It scared me to death. I truly don't know what I'd do without her...what I'd do if I lost her.