✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

The next day was relatively normal with core classes in the mornings and then we ate lunch. Izuku freaking out when meeting Lunch Rush in the cafeteria. Internally I was excited as well, but I managed to keep my composure.

Then the afternoon came. We were talking with each other as we waited for our teacher to arrive.

"I am...here! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might said.

The door was thrown open and he leaned into the room, holding onto the door frame, and smiled at the class.

'Always dramatic, huh?' I thought.

Everyone gasped excitedly as chatter filled the class again.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!" Kaminari said.

"So he is a teacher! This year's gonna be totally awesome!" Kirishima added.

"Hey look, is he wearing his silver age costume?" Asui asked.

All Might dramatically marched to the front podium and I could feel sweat dripping from my head. It was funny in the anime, but now it's kinda weird...isn't it?

"I'm getting goosebumps. It's so retro," Oijiro said.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as Heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it!" All Might cheered.

He did a pose while flexing before dramatically turning to us and raising a card with red, bolded letters spelling 'Battle'.

"Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said.

"Fight training!" Katsuki cried excitedly.

"Real fighting?" Izuku asked worriedly.

"One of the keys of being a hero is...looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and requests you sent in before you started," All Might said as cases came out from the wall to his right.

Everyone cheered and I smiled excitedly.

"Get yourself suited up and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might ordered.

"Yes sir!" we replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all went to the changing rooms and I pulled out my costume. I smiled as I pulled my costume out.

My costume was beautiful and elegant. Soft, white fabric bodysuit with golden designs. The top of the bodysuit exposed my shoulders, but covered my chest and wrapped around the base of my neck. The suit had long sleeves that stopped at my fingers. In the center of my chest was a golden star and a golden fabric band that made up the hem of my top wrapping around my chest and back.

Around my waist was a white belt with a golden buckle. After the belt was a sewn in skirt-like fabric that wrapped around my sides and back, but left the front free for easier movement. My bodysuit continued down to my ankles and then I grabbed my white knee-high boots.

My hair had two braided strands of hair tied back, keeping hair out of my face. In my hair was a small golden crown-like band which I could use as a disarming weapon. It acted like Wonder Woman's costume crown.

Thank you for my prior life's knowledge on comic book heroes.

"Wow, (L/N) that's a pretty costume!" Uraraka complimented.