✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

The next day Katsuki didn't come to pick me up at my house. I suppose he needed time to cool off from losing to Izuku yesterday.

God, dealing with all this drama is draining.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice call.

I turned to see Izuku running towards me.

"Hey Izuku, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah. Oh, and about yesterday-" Izuku began.

"Don't worry about it," I replied, giving him a smile.

"Ah, right," Izuku nodded.

We walked to the school conversing about what we were supposed to do today.

"Maybe we'll do something dealing with rescue," Izuku said.

A shiver ran down my spine.

'When does Shigaraki attack? I know it's early in the school year, but when? Is it truly the day after choosing class president? Or maybe it's the next week,' I thought.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I replied.

As we arrived at UA we saw crowds of reporters and cameramen.

"Uh oh," I muttered.

Within seconds the reporters were hoarding us and within another couple seconds I was ripped from Izuku's side.

"You're All Might's student, right? Can you tell us what it's like so closely with All Might?" a reporter asked.

"No comment," I replied.

I tried to turn towards the gate when another reporter walked up.

"How has All Might been teaching you?" the second reporter asked.

"No comment," I replied.

After ten minutes I started to get annoyed as I kept trying to make my way through.

Now I know why Mr. Aizawa hates the press.

"Wait, aren't you one of the kids from the sludge villain attack?" a reporter asked.

Damn vultures.

I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and I looked up to see Mr. Aizawa.

"Please sir, can you get All Might for us? Also you look like a mess, what's your deal?" the woman asked, turning her attention to Mr. Aizawa.

"All Might's not on campus today. Now get out of here, you've disturbed my students enough already," Mr. Aizawa said, motioning the press away.

He turned me towards the gates and the sea of reporters parted.

'My savior!' I mentally cried.

"But my viewers want to know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!" the female reporter cried.

As soon as I made it through the gates I let out a relieved sigh.

"How does any hero ever get anything done?" I asked.

"I don't know, kid," Mr. Aizawa replied.

He let go of my shoulder as we continued to walk.

'No! I was finally getting attention!' I cried.

Suddenly the gates buzzed and they closed behind us. I turned my head as I heard a scream.

"Now go on, off to class," Mr. Aizawa said.