✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

My parents decided to drop me and Shoto off at the entrance exam. Shoto preferred them over Endeavor or his limo, and I didn't blame him.

"Bye Mrs. and Mr. (L/N)," Shoto bowed after getting out of the car.

"You don't have to be so formal, Shoto. Good luck, and look after our (Y/N) for us," my mom said.

"Mom, I'll be fine. UA wouldn't put us in something overly dangerous," I said.

Except huge, over a hundred foot, robots.

But that's the public exam.

"I'll look after her," Shoto nodded.

"Not too close," my dad muttered.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Shoto's hand. I turned to the school and began walking.

"We're leaving! I'll see you back home!" I called.

I pulled Shoto along and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, just my parents can be a little dramatic sometimes," I shook my head.

"I think they're nice," Shoto replied.

"They are. Come on, we'll be late," I said.

We talked a bit as we walked to the designated area.

"You really aren't going to use it?" I asked.

"I'm not going to be like him," Shoto said, his face falling to a scowl.

"You aren't," I said.

I turned Shoto to face me and gave a comforting smile.

"Plus, I've always told you, it isn't Endeavor's quirk. You were born with it, and one day you'll realize that," I said.

"I doubt it," Shoto huffed.

He turned and continued walking as I sighed.

The one thing I was never able to change was Shoto's hate for the fire portion of his quirk. It always made me feel like a failure, but I knew it'd most likely take a fresh voice for him to listen.

"Hey!" a loud, booming, voice called.

I turned to see a familiar face.

Inasa Yoarashi.

He ran over and stopped in front of me, which allowed me to notice that he was...super tall. It felt like I had to crane my neck just to look at him.

He bowed so fast and so far down that his head hit the ground with a not so quiet thud. I couldn't help but jump from how fast he had moved.

"I'm Yaorashi, Inasa!" he introduced himself, practically yelling.

"Oh, hi. Um, I'm (L/N), (Y/N)," I greeted, bowing back.

He stood up and I could see a bit of blood flowing down from his forehead.

"Um, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he replied.

'He's very energetic,' I thought nervously.

"Here, bend down a little," I said.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"I can help with um...that," I said, pointing to my own forehead.

He gasped a bit before crouching a bit to allow me to reach his forehead. I reached up and saw my hand glow as it hovered above his injury. Within seconds the injury disappeared. There was still the blood that had spilled before I healed the injury, but at least no more was coming out.