✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

The next morning Yoarashi had to hurry back to his school, and my parents had to rush back to work. I had a quick breakfast before heading out for the day. I was going to a nearby mall just to relax and think about my next steps.

I was walking throughout the mall window shopping as I went over everything that had happened in my head. From meeting Shigaraki, Dabi, and Overhaul to the USJ attack.

"Next would be the UA Sports Festival, which means..." I muttered.

Tensei Iida gets attacked by the Hero Killer, Stain.

"How do I prevent it?" I asked myself.

Sighing, I sat down near the fountain within the mall. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes in thought.

"(L/N)?" a familiar voice asked.

I opened my eyes and looked in front of me to see Kirishima. I smiled quickly and stood up to not be rude.

"Kirishima, it's nice to see you," I smiled.

"Ah, I thought it was you. I'm not interrupting your day, am I?" Kirishima asked.

"No, not at all. I'm just relaxing to be honest," I smiled.

Kirishima looked at my arm and his smile fell a little.

"Are you alright?" Kirishima asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"It's just. A lot of us wanted to go check on you at the hospital, but Mr. Aizawa wouldn't let us. He said it'd overwhelm you," Kirishima said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Mr. Aizawa said that? Oh, my teacher in shining armor!

I sighed in happiness at the thought of Mr. Aizawa looking after my comfort and health. Of course I understand it was because he was my teacher and I was under his guardianship as his student...but let a girl enjoy the moment!

"(-N)? (L/N)?" Kirishima asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry. I got lost in thought. I'm definitely alright, it's just a broken arm. It's healing fast, and Recovery Girl is going to see me when we get back to school," I replied.

"That's good! We were so worried," Kirishima smiled.

"I'm sorry to have worried you," I apologized.

"You shouldn't apologize! It's not your fault!" Kirishima frantically replied.

"Kirishima! We've been waiting for you!" another familiar voice called.

I looked around Kirishima to see Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido. Kaminari noticed me first and his face brightened up immediately. He moved towards me only for Ashido to rush over first and grabbed my uninjured hand with both of hers.

"(L/N)! I'm so glad you're alright! Mineta, Asui, and Kirishima told us how cool you were during the attack!" Ashido cheered.

"Oh, um, thank you?" I replied, unsure.

"No fair, I wanted to greet her first!" Kaminari whined.

"Well I got here first so too bad," Ashido replied, sticking out her tongue.

I chuckled nervously as I noticed people begin to look over at the commotion. Kirishima began to try and calm the two down but ended up getting involved in the small squabble as Sero moved next to me.

"Hello (L/N)," Sero smiled.

"Hello Sero," I smiled back.

"Landed ourselves in a bit of chaos, haven't we?" he asked.