ENDING 1

Lee Hana laid her head on the window of the bus watching the road pass them while listening to SEVENTEEN as always they were her favorite kpop group and it wasn't because Mingyu , Joshua and Dino were the most physical appealing to her eyes (😆😆 this girl) but she liked the unit

     As the sun was begining to set  Hana was debating which option was worse ; going on a school trip with peers she rarely associated herself with or having stayed home and putting up another day with her annoying stepmother and step sister.

        Either alternative was torturous for her even if she stayed back.

She was beginning to get drowsy but was shaken awake by Jang Hyun-ho who smiled and gestured to her headsets. (Nam-ra and Suhyeok reference)

         "Yes?" She inquired after taking the devices out of her ears.

Hyun-ho smiled at the cute girl , "you were falling asleep. It's dangerous to fall asleep with them on , you could damage your ears."

Hana blinked at him , she wouldn't exactly call him a friend but he was among the most tolerable in her class. She felt oddly touched by his concern.

   Memories started rushing , she instantly remembered the horror they had endured and faced in that awful simulation created by Se Eun's parents. The last memory she had of Hyunho was him crying for her.

     "Hana?" He waved his fingers in front of her face , "did you hear me."

        "Uh...I did."

      Hyunho wondered why she looked flustered but didn't pry. Instead he smiled at her , "so ..I was thinking , since you're such a perfect A student. Would you like to tutor me? Like a study date." He emphasised the date more than the study.

    Hana , this time caught on , to his request. She looked at him with a smile , "it sounds like you're asking me out on a date."

           "Of course not." He scoffed and partially lied , "my grades aren't good. I was asking if you could help."

         Hana nodded , "I'll. It's a date then. And Hyunho"

          "Yes?"

      "I would like to see you play this time."

        Hyunho was taken aback - Hana never came to his games , "you want to see me play?"

        "I do."

       He grinned , "ok. Just don't fall too hard for me ."

      "I can't guarantee that. I ..I'm just instead."

        The two stared at one another without saying anything but yet with unspoken words their eyes clearly expressed and exchanged signals of  what they wanted. Both knowing they couldn't take back anything now.

        Their moment was cut short when Dong Hyun called out for Hyunho , the  tall boy  went back to his seat but not before he smiled back at Hana. Before leaving , Hyunho felt something was different about the girl he liked but he couldn't put his finger on it.

       Hana watched him go back to his seat with a smile. Jang Hyun-ho was more just a friend. She saw Joon Hee who was staring at her , she gave a small nod and smile much to his confusion but he still smiled anyway.

    Hana looked around the bus everyone doing their own thing , she had seen Yoon Seo was standing for some reason.

          She got up and approached her , "Lee Yoon Seo. Why are you standing?"