LET'S FIND A WAY OUT

One , I see comments requesting me to update and as much as I enjoy writing this story I kindly ask you dear readers to be patient , this story isn't the only one I'm currently working on and I'm trying to update the others as fast as possible before semester commences again so please just bear with me

Second , I decided some chapters will start with flashbacks or something prior to the trip since in Duty After School the webtoon some episodes started like that , one minute the classmates are in school doing their regular routine and next boom they are fighting on the battlefield for their lives. I want to incorporate the same because although Night Has Come  focuses on what's currently happening I want to show how their lives prior to the events were.

Hana

          I  was trying to prep herself for CSATS , granted I  would be taking them the following year but nothing said preparation like the early bird gets the worm. Besides I had to if I was going to take over Dad's company. And the rain outside made the atmosphere more condusive for studying.

         "Noona! Noona!" I could hear my little brother , Ha Yeon's voice in the background. I turned around and looked at him seeing the obvious frown on his face.

         I took out my headsets , seventeen would have to wait as I paused the music. "Yes?"

                  "I'm bored." He whined laying on my bed , "can't we play mafia?"

               Mafia was Ha Yeon's favorite game and usually I would indulge him but not today. "I can't , I have to prep for my CSATS. Go ask Minji."

              "Minji is having tea with Mom and her friends."

                I wanted to lock my room after hearing that , whenever my stepmother had her guests over ,  she  always tried to introduce me to her friends who had ' eligible sons ' my age who were single. I knew she was trying to marry me off quickly. Well that wasn't happening any time soon.

            "Noona." Ha Yeon distracted me from my thoughts grabbing my head's giving me a pouty face , "please play with me."

             "I can't Ha Yeon. Besides , don't you need more than two in that game of yours?  And it's not like you can go out at the moment . Why don't you play a video game in your room instead ? You have so many games."

              "Will you play with me Noona?" He tried to act cute to break down my defenses most probably. I had to admit sometimes he inherited his mother and Minji's ablilty to be maniplulating , but he was too young to utilize it as a weapon like they did.

            "I'm studying Ha Yeon," I was ready to plug my headsets back in my ears when he tugged my arm.

                 "Noooonnna." He drawed out the syllables and laid his head in my laps , "play with me. You're always studying , ' studying this ' ' studying that ' ' I'm Lee Hana I'm so smart because I like studying '  ." He tried to mimic me which was a bad impression by the way.

                I closed my books and gave him my attention , "fine. I'll play video games with you."

                  His eyes lit up and his sharp canines  , or as I called them his Kim Min Gue's baby vamp teeth, stood out as he grinned at me . Ha Yeon's canine teeth were very sharp  since they first formed , they really made him look like a baby vampire , something Minji seldomly mocked him about but I found them as something that made Ha Yeon unique. It was strange how Minji and I shared him for a brother.  I could swear he was more of a full brother than half since he spent more time with me than my stepmother, his mother.