WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING

Shes  so cute whether she's happy or mad🥰🥰🥰

Shes  so cute whether she's happy or mad🥰🥰🥰. No offense , my sister and i really do not like Yoon Seo's character even though she's the female lead😑😑😑

              Hana slowly opened her eyes upon hearing some chime playing in the back ground .

          She groaned "Hyun-ho?" She found her head laying on his chest. He looked peaceful in his sleep , in fact she had never looked at him this up close before.

          She snapped out of her daze when she realized the others who were asleep on the floor too slowly coming around - had they all fallen asleep here?

            "Hyun-ho wake up!" She shook him roughly.

               Hyun-ho opened his eyes and wondered if he had gone to heaven when the first face he saw was Hana's  in front , "Hana?" He clutched his head

               "What happened?" She heard Jung Won and last night's events suddenly flowed like a tsunami in her mind.

              Hana followed Yoon Seo who was looking down at the broken window  ; Yool's body was splattered on the ground. Hana covered her mouth letting out an inaudible sound ; she didn't know Heo Yool very much and he was annoying with his loud outgoing nature but he didn't deserve what happened. The image of his white blank eyes were engraved in her mind.

                  Hana forced herself to look away from Heo Yool but not long after , a notification appeared on her phone   and the alarm blared again.

      "Before the last vote closed , the police used their skill. Choi Ju Won was executed by Mafia. Choi Ju Won was a mafia."

              "Execute ?" Hana shared a worried look with Hyun-ho. Did somebody actually die again?

             "All participants identify the Mafia and begin to vote."

                  "Where's Ju Won?" Yoon Seo asked.