WOO RAM OR KYUNG JOON

Two things ; 1) please don't ask for updates , this story is one among many and I'm trying my best to update the others especially those that are non Kdrama. Like I said before , please bare with me . 2) if you're a BL fan please check out my new book I FOUND YOU it's based on the Kdrama Business Proposal but with a few ideas of my own.i really hope some will read it.

i really hope some will read it

Joon Hee

             "Why the sudden test? It's like they are trying to drown us in workload , if it isn't home work then it's class  meetings with the other class president's and vices  ." So Mi complained before I heard her voice go soft. "Joon Hee? Are you ok?"

          I sighed and rubbed my eyes , "nothing. I'm just exhausted.  You're right ," I pointed to the books on our table , "this is alot to do."

            I honestly decided to run for class president for extra points but I didn't assume my school load would drastically increase , the same went for  Kim So Mi too. As the representatives of our class , we were expected to set a standard and represent 2-3 well. And now I heard we were having a surprise biology tests was coming up soon .

               "Why don't we take a break?" So Mi suggested looked at me with a smile  before whispering , "come on we've been here for three hours. Our minds need to unwind a bit."

                She had a point there. "Fine ."

          "Great. " She stood up and looked at him , "I'm going to get a milkshake across the street should I bring you anything?"

                "No I'm fine."

             "Come on." She rubbed my arm  "I'll get you something and when I come back you'll have to eat it. No excuses."

               "But -."

            "No buts."

         Before I could say anything , she was already making her way out of the library with a truimphant smile on her face. Sometimes it was just best to go along with Kim So Mi , no one could ever out argue if she had an idea and you couldn't  go against it - her word was the law. I guess that's why she was voted for as my vice .

          I got up to stretch my legs I was incredibly tired. Sometimes I wondered if  becoming class president was worth it. I took a book and put it back on a shelf.

              "Hana?" I couldn't help smiling when I saw she was here in the library too though it wasn't shocking in any way with how studious she is.

                  I've had a crush on Hana since last year when she transfered to our school during the middle of the school year.

                   "Should I talk to her?" I scratched my neck trying to think of how to approach her , "what should I say?"