BACK UP

Don't know if most of you have noticed but I came up with a sweet home  fanfic in where Joon Hee's actor , Kim Woo Seok is the face claim. Hope you check it out.

On a unrelated note I've used three people from Twinkling waterlemon in fanfictions, Yi Chan (Hyuk in Only You and I Found You) , Eun Gyeol (Jihoon in Strong Boy Hwang JP) and finally Cheong-Ah(Hana herself) I didn't realize this pattern till recently. Now I'm thinking about making it complete by making a fanfic with Eun Gyeol's older brother 😁😁😁😁

So Mi looked at the unconscious girl with so much malice remembering how Hana had gotten onto  her and accused her in front of everyone  why was this rich princess too smart for her own good.

        "you killed Joon Hee." She glared at her with so much  ready to swing the axe at her to get rid of Lee Hana once and for all

An alarm blared halting So Mi from proceeding to kill Hana. The vice president heard the narrator

"You must follow the rules of Mafia. You must hold a meeting to come to a unanimous decision on which player you'll execute."

     Somi found the same message on her phone . She glared at Hana , "you were lucky this time." The vice president retreated hating the girl now more than ever.

           As always , the first thing Hana heard was the annoying lullaby alerting them them to wake up. She was really beginning to miss the days she would wake up to her own accord.

         "Hana." Hyun-ho woke up too rubbing his eyes.

       Last night's memories flashed in Hana's head , "Hyunho. Joon Hee." She remembered his execution , the class president was no more because she voted for him.

         Hyun-ho cursed under his breath remembering what happened , "come on. Let's check on him."

              Hana nodded and accepted his hand rushing over to the swimming pool area together hand in hand. However they stopped when the narrator made their announcement.

   "Before the last vote closed , the doctor nominated whom to heal. The nominated player was Kim Joon Hee. Thanks to doctor's ability , Kim Joon Hee was brought back to life. The doctor had also chosen to save Lee Hana from execution."

                       Hana processed the words and let out a grateful sigh , "goodness gracious. The doctor chose to save him."

         Hyun-ho smiled at her and nodded , "hmm. Just like they chose to save me." Did Hana also save herself at the same time?

         Hana noticed the way he stared at her to which she raised a brow at her  , "why are you smiling at me that way?"

          His grin didn't faze ,"nothing. I'm just happy Joon Hee is still alive. It's also cool the doctor chose to save you too ."  Come on. Let's go check on him." The taller boy patted Hana's head finding it hid new favorite thing.

                    Hana wondered what set off the smile but didn't ask getting distracted by him patting her head . The two were about to move again when they heard a scream.

          "It sounded like Na Hee," Hyunho said and they rushed over to the source of the sound . They found the others gathered outside the play ground room.

       Hana didn't react when she saw Kyung Joon's blonde lackey laying in a pool of blood. This was probably the first death that didn't bother her.

     Hyun-ho felt the same not really reacting at all. He saw a shirtless Jin Ha which was automatically suscipious, "did you kill him?"

               All attention went onto Jin Ha , "I didn't kill..I found him like that when I woke up...it wasn't me.guys."